User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Candles Never Lit

    Name: Maddelin Age: 22 Race(mythological wise): Air Sprite Abilities: Can kill with her speed and her long fingernails (or claws). Appearance(Pictures much appreciated): (Is blonde, not blue-haired) H

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Jessy James Brown is the group leader. This should be interesting. :D

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shoes: A storybook

    Someone write something! It's not that hard. Write!

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Everyone wants Edward. :lol: I would love Edward to be my real boyfriend, but we can't all have him. :D I guess we'll just need to see how it plays ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    It's so ironic to name a vampire Jacob. :wink: Can I name my human Edward? Name: Tami Kay Age: 17 Race: Human Job: Works part-time at a book store. Is ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Paramore and Miss Slade: You can write from your charcter's perspective. Like the previous entries, just write about what she does in school. Write whatever you want. Write away. :) ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republican question

    Ewww Obama... Well, he's better than Hillary. I understand your avatar has his "change" theme in it. Well you know what? Considering all his taxing, that's all we'll have left ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Why are we arguing over life and death? This is MURDER!!! How can something as vile as that be justified? How can you snatch away a child's life just because ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter

    There is sooo much more Stephanie Meyer can write about her Vampire vs. Werewolves world, but I agree with thunder that it's done after Midnight Sun, if there is a ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suicide

    Wow. That was deep. Very good, though. :D I've read so many stories on this topic and you seemed to fit it all into one short poem. Good job! I ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Of course you can post! I love reading whatever's on here. :D Post away! I'm glad my rambling makes sense. The ideas just popped up in myhead as I was ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: No Handlebars

    “So we’ll need to choose an approach for this minor problem...”, I ranted about the current rebellions to Samuel and he never seemed to listen. He just waved his hand ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    October Girl: I figured someone wouldn't get it when I was writing it. I know it's confusing, but I'm hoping the ideas will come together nicely and create a good ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    made of worms. They loved this giant ice cream cone so much that they

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    When can we start? Do we need all the 10 characters? :(

    Nov 27, 2008


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare