User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Uh-oh. Sorry, I made a mistake in my writing. Leo is supposed to be Jessy James Brown, because Jessy is the group leader. I don't know why I keep confusing ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    It's mentioned on Mating Day. Sorry, I haven't written it yet, but it will definitely be written be written on or by Friday. :D

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    The next day in Magic Class I actually noticed him. His hair was spiked today, but maybe it was always like that and it had been soaked in the rain. ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Yeah, all mates will be assigned. Even though not everyone got to vote whether to choose or be assigned mates, it was majority vote. They will be assigned by Arabella32979 ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    ...He held the missile, then threw it over to Paris, France. It blew up with a loud bang and then hopped on the Polar express and escaped to Africa...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    ok, I don't want to confuse anyone, so I'll just elaborate on my post later in the day today. *Everyone is in the RSS fort. We are the one and ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    *Writing posts or commenting posts? Sorry, it's just late where I am. I'm going to type more tomorrow. I'll keep the longer posts in mind. :))

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    *so sweet, :D*

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    In desperate need of reviews... :cry: please? :D

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    a garbage can. the monster wanted revenge, so he ate his girlfriend in his mad rage and then started to eat the town. a town's citizen named Carrie came up ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Esperanza stumbled through the fort door with a rucksack and her cat meowing. Her hair was a mess and her face was wet. But from what? Well, it wasn't raining... ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Can I have character #9? I'll make her bio tomorrow. :) This looks really interesting.

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    *Thanks, and nope. Celia's up for anyone.* Celia: I was startled by his sudden kindness, but then was flattered. He really was charming. "Thanks.", I mumbled contently. The rain drops ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Tami: "Where are you taking me, Jacob?", I asked curiously. I knew I was going insane, because in the back of my head a voice screamed, but I ignored it. ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Of course your in. :) Miss Slade dropped out. :(

    Dec 1, 2008


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X