User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Welcome Mat Re: I Don't Have A Creative Introduction.

    Hey, Glory! Welcome to YWS, the largest literary world for young writers on the net! Cool, huh? Anyway, I'm Selene and it's nice to meet you. ^^ Seems like Mira ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there! Another newbie...

    Ooo! I'll have to look into reading that, because it sounds fascinating. I like a story with a unique setting. :) Oh, and I finished Catching Fire and loved it! ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there! Another newbie...

    Aw, sorry about your fish. :( Oh, but I love the Hunger Games, as well, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next book. And I've never heard of the Chronicles of ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Memory Haven

    Heya, I'm Selene! I'll be your reviewer for today. :) Stanza-by-Stanza - Its strange how many things Remind me of you. Especially inside the Memory Haven. Change 'its' to 'it's'. ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there! Another newbie...

    Hey Stray (that just totally rhymed!), and welcome to the crazy little place called YWS! I'm Selene *shakes hand* and it's nice to meet you! I'm also fourteen and I ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Letter That Started Everything (Excerpt)

    Heya Creative! I'm Selene and I shall be your happy reviewer for today. :) Nit-Picks- Today. A two day. Horrible, horrible two day without him sitting across from me, staring. ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Heya Tori! Welcome, welcome to our big YWS family. *hugs* Let's talk about some tips on reviews. I haven't seen any of your reviews, but it sounds from Aqua that ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, Everyone!

    Heya Glacies! Welcome to the wonderful YWS! So want some tips? ~Go out into YWS and have fun! First complete the reviews needed, but then go write! There's tons of ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love's Desire

    Hiya hisangel! Welcome to the wonderful YWS! Nice poem you have here. Mind if I nit-pick it a bit? Nit-Picks- it camptivates your very beings, You meant 'captivates' with "camptivates," ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Holaa (:

    Hey Mica! Welcome to YWS! :D I'm Selene *shakes hand* and I'm happy to meet you! Happy-almost-birthday! Fourteen is an awesome age, and I'd know because I am fourteen. ^_^ ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I bow my pen to you

    Hiya Lia! Welcome to YWS! Which is your favourite author and book? I don't have one that is forever and ever. Today, that book is Catching Fire (The Hunger games). ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: What He Came For (chapter one)

    Hiya TNG100! I'm Selene and am happy to be at your service. *bows* I hope I can help! Nit-Pickiness: NO! This would look a lot more professional if it was ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello <3

    Hello Avery, and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! Wow, that's amazing! Your WC (word count) I mean. I love seeing dedicated writers, because they are such an inspiration ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Take-off! Jet fighter planes is what first comes to mind. SeleneForeverDream

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hello youngwriter (or perhaps you prefer something else?). Welcome to YWS! Care for some tips? ~Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Everyone here is friendly ...

    Sep 10, 2009


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska