-
Re: Capital Punishment
I agree, strangely enough. It is true some do believe that they are to be rewarded when they die, like the terrorists in NYC. I think they should have rot ...
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Abortion
*Sakura: Didn't I just apologize to you? FYI that was not my source for the statistic. Maybe you should check what you write before posting. It would be much appreciated. ...
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Angels Don't Have Wings
**Oh, lol. Now I feel stupid. :D** "Are you thinking about jumping?", I asked from behind him. A smile pulled at the corner of my lips, but I had to ...
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Abortion
Oh, sorry. If I had known it was Fox news I wouldn't have posted it. Your right, it's really biased. Sorry to all you Fox Fans! (Fun) Fact: You know, ...
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Angels Don't Have Wings
*You mean like push him off the building? I can, but knowing my character she would dive right after him. Plus, she's on the ground, but I can if you ...
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
I blushed deeply as I took his hand and walked out of the auditorium. He didn't say anything the whole time. I looked over at him, but of course I ...
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: A Nothing World
I blushed deeply as I took his hand and walked out of the auditorium. He didn't say anything the whole time. I looked over at him, but of course I ...
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Abortion
Sakura: Fact- 1% of pregnancy leading to abortion is due to rape or incest
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Abortion
Um, why are we talking about the baby becoming Hitler? Maybe we should get back to topic. Okay, abortion is a touchy subject for many people. When I first heard ...
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Angels Don't Have Wings
Gemma I twirled in my school uniform as I walked down the street humming "Black Birds" to myself. It was all part of my facade, and I preferred it this ...
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: No Handlebars
"We haven't counted them yet, but we'll see to it, sir.", I replied. Why the sudden curiosity? "Yes, you make sure that's done.", Sam said firmly. I jotted down notes ...
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Suicide
Oooooh! This is better than your last. I love your new stanzas! Oh, and I'm not emo and i love your poem! I love your last three stanzas. Those are ...
Dec 10, 2008 -
Re: Vampyr Chonicals
Edward Cleo and I met in the park and searched for my sister with no headway. It was as if she had vanished without a trace. "Sorry, but I have ...
Dec 9, 2008 -
Re: No Handlebars
Oh, okay. That's good.
Dec 9, 2008 -
Re: Candles Never Lit
**No, there good. Sorry your sick. Hope you feel better. :) ** "Uhhh..." I had never seen King Charne and I had only been in the castle once or twice. ...
Dec 9, 2008
