User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Name: Jacob Black Age: 16 Race: Werewolf Appearance: Personalty: Can go into spas-attacks when someone makes him angry. Is a very kind-hearted, sweet boy who cares a lot about people. ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Name: Jacob Black Age: 16 Race: Werewolf Appearance: Personalty: Can go into spas-attacks when someone makes him angry. Is a very kind-hearted, sweet boy who cares a lot about people. ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    I call Jacob! :D

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Superheroes

    Oooo, ok. I think Iron Man is awesome. I'm not really into superheroes, but Iron Man is cool.

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    "I don't know. I think so, but I'm not sure. You are dead, though.", I shrugged. I remember I had died from a fever or disease when I was 17. ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elements of Faerie.

    We had been walking for a few hours with everyone. Mikhail stood close by my side and James stood on my other. We trudged forth in the woods. We had ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *I totally agree!!! :D*

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    **PandaBear528- I'll do it with you. I only have one character so far. I can be the boy or girl.** "You can help people, at least that's what I do.", ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    How could I explain this to a newbie? Hmmm.... "Okay, so you see, your not human anymore. You serve something much larger, or that's at least what I think, unless ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Train Wreck (ch 2)

    I woke up later that day, my mind overflowing with thoughts about what happened earlier this morning. When I came home I found my parents sound asleep and so, I ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    I looked over at Christina with a concerned look. She seemed a bit shaken by the man asking for Zire. "Wh-what's happening to everyone?", Christina whispered, her voice breaking in ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    *You spelled it right! :)* I smiled widely at his kind comment. Nobody ever said anything nice to me while I was on one of my "missions", so to speak. ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    Everyone started heading down to the campus cafe. Our school was like a town within itself and a very large one at that. Each class was held in a separate ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *Wasn't the Twilight movie the best?* Tami: I was looking over to the clan of vampires as they discussed my... fate? I felt a bit more reassured when Jacob smiled ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Heaven. They had entered Candy Land, so everyone gorged themselves on Reeses. Death got back on his motorcycle and left them in Heaven. Jessica Simpson came up and rode with ...

    Dec 11, 2008


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas