User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of Dark

    Yeah, I think I'll post Chapter 1 in a few days and start out from there. I was bored last night, so I just wrote this. This is my first ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    I want 4! Okay, I'll have to think about which ones I want today, but I'll post all the bios later today. :D

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of Dark

    *This is my first fantasy story, so I'm not really sure how good it is.* Prologue I gasped for air as he choked me. I could feel my own saliva ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    do we need everyone to start?

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fate --- Prologue

    Wow, I really like this. What caught my attention was that it takes place in Scotland. This is a very original piece in the Romantic section and the Prologue is ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The giant top hat toppled over, squishing Donald Duck. Death came and congratulated everyone on their victory and they started dancing again.

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    okay, I want more characters (Siblings for Life) (female) Name: Ashley Tristen (male) Name: Nick (female) Grade: 9 (male) Grade: 11 (female) Personality: Out-going and is the complete opposite of ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    We can only have one character? :(

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    "The British are coming! The British are coming!" Ronald Reagan got scared and jumped out his window while Britney Spears came in with her hair shaved off screaming...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    Name: Sara Brians Grade: ninth Gender: female Personality: She is outgoing when she wants to be, which is mainly at parties and during recess and lunch, but she is quiet ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    I call character #45! I'll post the bio tomorrow!

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    "Um, I guess so. I don't remember if I was good or bad in my old life, but as long as you don't cross over to the dark side and ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    "Your in your body, but your body is pure now. You don't need to do human things anymore, like eat. Of course, that never stops me.", I laughed. "It will ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Edward I felt so torn. Why did this always have to happen to me? I turned around and ran out of the store. I didn't know when I stopped, but ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    "Yeah, I guess I am a bit old.", I giggled. "It may seem like a long time, but it's not like I just sit alone in this city all day. ...

    Dec 13, 2008


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi