User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    I stared at the woman and the witch dumb-founded. This woman killed Daniel? I felt angry, but Daniel looked pretty calm. What was wrong with him?

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: scribbler of dreams

    Am I the only one who read this? Your right, it is like a Romeo and Juliet love story. I keep the book in my library, right next to Romeo ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I like the Sword of Truth series, but I've only read the first two books. I love it that they're loooong. I'll have to check out these other books. I ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    No, I think it's wrong in all aspects, but that's just me. Let's say that baby isn't even alive and I'm wrong, the baby still has a chance at life.

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Um, actually I'm not sure. If I were to give you the scientific answer, the answer would be no. But, if I were to give the answer based upon my ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Lol, okay. :D Can we start posting for the story now?

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    You can take Mike if you want, I just want to start the storybook. :)

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Okay, so you said you thought my opinion was mean. That clears a few things up, except this: I truly hope you didn't mean that Selene. What are you referring ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    I can do Mike Newton, but one more person needs to do Laurent, then we can start. :D Name: Mike Newton Age: 17 Race: human Appearance: Personalty: He is stubborn, ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Yes, that's why your pros might just outweigh your cons, luka. :) It is mean killing babies, that's one of my points. (opinion) And you said it was a baby, ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    The two demons looked blood-thirsty, but backed off a bit. I had never seen another angel in New York before, but this one wasn't exactly an angel. I looked at ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    A car came and ran it over. A little Girl Scout quickly ran over to the squished frog and picked it up, placing it carefully in her backpack. She ran ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Name: Charlie Swan Age: Unknown Race: Human Appearance: Personalty: Is protective of Bella when she dates. He is very funny and quiet. Other: He is Bella's Dad and is Fork's ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    Edward: Usually I would never get coffee with a complete stranger, but Kairi was different. It was as if I had known her forever and she seemed to know me. ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    "Daniel, stay behind me.", I quickly whispered in his ear as I gathered my magic to fight the demons. Daniel looked confused, just like a new angel. "What?", his reactions ...

    Dec 15, 2008


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau