-
Re: What is the Best Book you have read...
I love them, too! :)
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Middle school and high school
Ashley Tristen: I tapped my pen away on my desk as i counted the seconds until Chemistry let out. Mrs. Johnson droned on about the periodic table as I daydreamed ...
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Forbidden Worlds (ch 1)(revised)
That was really good! I loved that it wasn't rushed, but you did make a lot of mistakes. I'm pretty sure Dommy checked most of them, but just check over ...
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Vampyr Chonicals
*It's true, we are the only ones. Where did everyone go?*
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Angels Don't Have Wings
This woman was really ticking me off. She thinks she can just go and make-out with her pet whenever she feels like it? I cleared my throat as the demon ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Primal Oblivion
Profile Name: Temori Kalen Age: 23 Race: Ferai Location: Solum Apperance: History: Has never had a family and once murdered a past king in Solum, because of his betrayal to ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: My Reacurring Dream.
I like this. I would have liked a longer post, but this is fine. As for the editing, just stop switching tenses. It makes the reader a bit confused. :) ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Twilight
Mike I used my peripherals to look at the desk beside me. Edward looked at Bella like she had stabbed his favorite toy. He looked madder than hell. i chuckled ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Angels Don't Have Wings
**Gemma can't tell people are angels or not, but she can know witches because she is one. Angel was the woman and Maeve was the witch. I'm confused now, is ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Abortion
^Thank you! That's an excellent point. lukas8u, sorry, but I don't really want to reply to that post.
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Evil Humans
I agree that humans are born neutral and are affected by the people around them, like their parents. I disagree that babies cry for selfish reasons, because they do so ...
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Twilight
*Whoever plays Edward, I strongly suggest reading Midnight Sun. :D *
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Vampyr Chonicals
"Are you okay?", I asked, rather concerned about her clumsiness. She could have hurt herself... "Yes, I'm alright.", she whispered out of breath, dusting herself off. She was inches away ...
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Twilight
Jasper: "Ugh! What is that horrid stench?" I whispered to Alice. I found it rather cute that she looked offended. "I don't smell bad to you? You don't want to ...
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Twilight
(I'm mixing it up just a tad. Don't want to go along with an exact story-line, but it's the same characters and major events.) Mike: I spotted her as she ...
Dec 17, 2008
