User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Pain I See

    Have you ever seen real suffering in one’s eye? Or heard it clear in their cry? Have you ever felt helpless in such a place? Or just did you just ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Jasper: I felt all the emotions swirl around me, especially emanating from Alice. I grimaced as I felt her worry and fear for Edward, because I felt it just as ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hi! Could someone review my story please??? I need a review

    Welcome to the YWS! Well, I agree with Maki-Chan that you should really post one chapter at a time, but I will still happily read this! Just remember next time! ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Wings Of The Chosen: Book Of Seals

    Okay, sorry about my last post. I think you really should change the title, because people view your work based on how interesting your title and description is. I understand ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampyr Chonicals

    *OKay, Kairi and Edward just went and got some coffee. Now they are strolling through the park and Edward is walking her back to her apartment.* "Thanks for the coffee. ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Name: Sepia Damien Age: 25 Race: Djinn Location: Volca Apperance: (normal form) History: She is queen to King Liamades. They fell in love while battling side by side. Other: Kills ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Prologue

    Aw, this was an adorable prologue! This was a wonderful start to your story and I'll be looking forward to your next chapter! Whenever someone annoys me, a simple “go ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Music In Me - Chapter 2

    Okay, so I have just read your first chapter of your other story and I have to say... I like the other one just a tad more than I like ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    Name: Kate Mally Age: 19 Gender: Female Good or bad: Can be either one, depending on her mood. So she's neutral most of the time. Personality: Is very out-going and ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    *My perfect place to come in! :)* Nick "Oh, it was my fault.", I said as I helped Rebecca up from the floor. "Thanks", she said as she popped up ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    *Is it possible I could have another queen, because I really want another character?*

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: USA's Best President

    Abe Lincoln was my favorite president, but that might be because I've read so many books about him, all of which were very supportive of him. I don't like him ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Name: Kate Laney Appearance: History: She has always been slightly suspicious of how her parents act around her with certain subjects, but she has never once thought of time travel. ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good writing books?

    I'm not big on those How to books, but if your writing fantasy I have a regular book that's one of my favorites and helps me write. The Sword of ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    *Oops, sorry I never read your post.*

    Dec 20, 2008


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf