User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 4

    Ah-mazing, once again. Her mother-daughter outing was quite amusing. Her bra sizing made me laugh and her massage session made me think back to my first one. I actually put ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 3

    Wow, this was definitely not poorly written. This was awesome! Okay, so was the boy Nathaniel? That would be interesting if he said he suffered brain damage from an ill-tempered ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 2

    OKay, I only found one line that wasn't right by me: I sighed exasperatedly this should be just exasperated. The adverb sounds awkward and just an adjective would do fine. ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Predictions: The World in 2009

    I hope we get out of this recession, because I think our nation's economy will be decided this year, whether it heals or falls. As for technological advances I think ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    Well, jail is not exactly a walk in the park. They are going to rot either way, so suffering is inevitable. They'll live out each day with boredom, making them ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: USA's Best President

    Okay lukas, your sites, in my opinion, are invalid because it is wikipedia. On wikipedia anyone can post anything. So, you blame our savings and loan crisis on Reagan? That ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    Hmmm, interesting point, luka. But then what do you suggest if they aren't left to a life sentence in jail? Do you agree or disagree with the death penalty? So, ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    *Hope this is okay. If not, I can edit it.* Tami Kalen: I looked out onto the spires of the castle as I rode up to it on horseback. I ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    Ah, thank you for elaborating, moonlight. I strongly disagree with the death penalty, because there is no way to justify taking one's life away with taking another. My dad is ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Name: Jamie Lorough Gender: Male Generation: 5th Age: 25 Appearance: Personality: Is very cautious of everyone he meets and feels he can trust no one. He isn't exactly mad, but ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Middle school and high school

    I followed her like a lost puppy over to her table. I felt like an idiot, but I really didn't care. I looked over to where I usually sat and ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Summer House

    *Hope this is okay. Sorry I was on vacation for a few days, but I'm back!* Kate I looked over to where the boy sat on his bed in the ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 1

    Oh, sorry I didn't review this when it came out, but I left for a few days and you write everything! :) I liked your story and loved your ending. ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Apologize by OneRepublic Thinking of You by Katy Perry All Around Me by Flyleaf And everything Paramore. These are all my personal favorites. :)

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    ...Being electrocuted by 10,000 volts, so the weatherman realized this and became intrigued. He reached out to touch it and...

    Dec 29, 2008


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote