User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Lounge, The Re: The Wikipedia game.

    I love the random articles! They're just so random. :D Where else could you learn about some river in Australia?

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Wikipedia game.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Tami Kalen Many soldiers were bustling about and shouting orders to others of lower ranking. When I rode up, an officer quickly appeared from the midst of the chaos. I ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    No, we don't have a universal health care system, but we have health insurance. That's as far as it goes. But that's off topic. I never knew that health care ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    *Jok101- I think you should PM myfriendsavamp and ask her to join.* "Hey, are you all right?", I asked Daniel as he got up. He looked around the roof

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Predictions: The World in 2009

    Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and New Moon will be the two biggest movies next year. Period. Despite what everyone wants. I agree 100%. Harry Potter is coming out ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    "Sepia, do not worry. I will return as soon as I can.", Liamedes reassured me. "Take me with you. You know together we are the crushing force. We will win.", ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Night

    Hey! I'm here, as requested. :) OKay, so I really like your poem and I think both your poems are tied. Sure, they both have their flaws, but they're both ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 8

    Yay, I am once again first to review! Oh, by the way, when you said it was New Year's Eve I was thinking, What is she talking about? Then I ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wikipedia

    Do you think Wikipedia is a valid site that can be used as a reference? State your opinions here and please explain.

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: USA's Best President

    I can't use Wikipedia as a reference in anything at school- research reports, presentations etc... Therefore the site is invalid.

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Question: Wouldn't it be better to give the child away than rather having it gone forever, a life that cannot be lived?

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 7

    Yayyyy! I'm first to review! That was awesome, but there were a few parts that confused me. The whole second half's POV is from Nathan, right? It took me a ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 6

    Oh! I called that! I soooo called that! Jealous much Nathaniel! :twisted: I loved it that he gets annoyed by his brothers, because it's perfect. I don't really see why ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 5

    Okay, on this one you over-did it a bit with the detail. I liked this chapter, but I would have loved it longer. Maybe you could add more telling and ...

    Dec 30, 2008


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet