User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Katie Holmes, because they knew if Tom Cruise couldn't do it she could. The smiley sent in soldiers to guard his writing when Katie turned into a ninja and began ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    Pictures of skinny people are posted for the reason that looking fat is not attractive to viewers. This is pressuring a lot of actors to become skinny because they need ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 11

    Argh! Cat, how are you so quick? Sorry, I really can't help you with commas. I'm comma-happy myself. :wink: I feel so bad for Nate. When you said that he ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 10

    Gah! Please post Chapter 11 soon! I'll be thinking about that all day now... Your first part in Nate's POV: However, I couldn’t be bothered to lead the way as ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Savior

    Thank you for the review! I'll have to keep that in mind, because it's my first time writing something close to science-fiction. Suspense I'll keep in mind and food I'll ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Antigone's Critique Shop

    Sakura, I've always admired your reviews and would love it if you looked at my work! :D Title: Savior - Chapter 1 Genre: Other Fiction Brief summary: Faith is surviving ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I actually did the same as Meep, only I googled "young writer's", because I was looking for a contest to enter my work. I was so intrigued by the description ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Savior

    *I had a really difficult time deciding where to put this piece. It has a mix of everything- romance, survival story, science-fiction, religious fiction, and adventure. This will all be ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Princes: Ohhh, yes! That's perfect! :smt081 Alexis and Jamie will be the perfect couple! Firestalker: Can Zander and Kitty be together?

    Jan 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Selene's Dream Reviews

    That's wierd... I posted it. Maybe you could check again?

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 9

    Yet again, another superb chapter of Blind. Too bad I broke my first-one-to-post streak, but I want to be first for chapter 10. I'll be waiting anxiously for it! This ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Disenchanted

    I'm here! I think I'll review this step-by-step: I.) Format I think your format is fine, but be sure to capitalize each beginning letter in a line. For example: If ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Selene's Dream Reviews

    Ducati- Done. Anyone else care for a review?

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Second Life

    Previous Name: Dorothy Anne Current Name: Rose Age: 15 Gender: Female Who: Second Life Appearance: (looked like this in both her previous and present life) Personality: Her personality can be ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Selene's Dream Reviews

    Hey, Selene here! If you need an analysis of your work, just ask here. I love critiquing, so I am now accepting requests. What I will review: ~All Fiction ~All ...

    Jan 1, 2009


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown