User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    "That's a good question." I thought about what the girl had said. One of the boy's questioned John. "Who were you talking to on the phone before?" "No one. It ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    "I say we keep moving.", I spoke up. The police were probably gaining ground and there was no way I would let them catch up. "We can't keep running forever.", ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Savior

    Thank you all for reviewing! I wrote chapter 2 and it is now up to be reviewed. :)

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The flies were hungry, so they flew off to devour the Smiley. Meanwhile, Smiley was plotting to take over the world by publishing his story and making everyone worship his ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    One of the girls in the group burst out sobbing with tears running down her face at an alarming rate. The boy's observation must have hit a sensitive spot. I ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Yay! When are we starting?

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The boy scouts had whips appear in their hands and started to whip the live jumping toad stools. The toad stools kept coming and eventually defeated the boy scouts...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    I looked around at our surroundings. There was a large pond that had green scum filling it's top. There was a sharpness in the air that we all seemed to ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Savior

    Thank you! I was aiming to add some depth to Jake's character there. He's a rather squirrelly kind of person, but is still loving. I have to be careful with ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    We all made a horde around the police officer's desk, waiting impatiently for answers. I observed that all of us seemed to be carrying bags, but it was after school. ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    It had been weeks since my parents had not returned from their "cocktail party" and I was beginning to form horrid images in my head of what had happened. There ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Savior

    Undying Love Chapter 2 - Faith Sara screamed once again, sweat beading her forehead. Even though she had her child in her arms, the pain from her sickness was unbearable. ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    New Jersians were kind of ticked off, so they vowed to find the Smiley and have him destroyed. They sent boy scouts to find the little him and they began ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    So we can start now?

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    Pinching their noses, they all defeated the fish by making it into breakfast. After all stupidly eating smoked salmon with cream cheese on a bagel, they jumped out the window ...

    Jan 3, 2009


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues