User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Mask

    Hey there Jeanette! I'm Selene, and it's lovely to meet you! ^_^ Punctuation Commas, commas everywhere! I see where you're coming from, honestly I do. Here's the secret though: you ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Sharpest Blade

    Wielded might of words work wonders on the mind. Poison infiltrating slow at better, satisfied time. Woeful tears, untrue rumor spread and dripped despair. One solution evident, but not anyone ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: rebirth

    Hiya winie! Let's get down to business... ~ Ideas ~ Interesting idea with the pendant, because it gives way to more of a story that's waiting to be told. It ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Testing New Waters...

    Hiya Art, (if you don't mind being called that) and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D I've been on YWO before... over the summer I think. I don't ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am kinda new

    Hiya Caity and welcome to YWS! :D I'm Selene, and it's nice to meet you. ^_^ I see a lot of the fun stuff has already been covered. :( Well ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new...

    Hiya Myesha, and welcome, welcome, welcome to YWS! :D I believe we have already met ;) and I'm glad you took my advice! So, here on YWS there are *loads* ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Torn Down..A Story I'm Currently Writing

    Oh... wow! That is a pretty long chapter. o.o Luckily, that's how I like 'em. ^_^ But I also saw that you posted more than one chapter. You see, that's ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hiya Miss Firefly! Haha, I see you've found the lovely emoticons YWS has. :) And I'm glad to see you so happy to join YWS! :D So, care for a ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all!

    Hey Alice, and welcome to YWS! :D Here are a few tips to help you out on YWS: ~Don't take reviews too personally, because people are honestly trying to help ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are laptops in elementary/middle schools bad for the future?

    I find getting laptops for each individual student a complete waste of tax money. In my old school each student received a Macintosh Pro laptop for the first time in ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The First Sunray

    Heya Kamas! Long time, no talk! :D How have you been? I like your new color, because you wear it so well! :D ... I would go about trying to ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ola, bonjour, gunjani, howzit, hello!

    Hiya Ela, and welcome to YWS! Wow, you can write backwards? o.o Haha, you'll have to show me sometime. :D We have a few rules here, so let's just get ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Addict here!

    Wow, your inspiration is almost exactly where I usually get my ideas from minus the movies. Weird, huh? :D Oh, and prose would be like the many short stories you ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Addict here!

    Hiya Addiction! I must say, your username is awesome! Oh, I'm Selene by the way. ^_^ So, fellow writer addict, let's talk rules! :D 1. Please review three pieces of ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: My (Sad) Love Life Ch.1

    Hiya Cassie! I don't believe we've met; I'm Selene and it's nice to meet you. :D So let's get onto critiquing, shall we? Nit-Picks: I held Joel's photograph in my ...

    Dec 5, 2009


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet