User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    Woops, I forgot. What I meant to say was anorexic. Bulimia actually adds weight because your stomach looks bloated and your body goes into starvation mode. Sorry, forgot about that. ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden - Prologue

    That was excellent, Meep. I haven't read about religious fiction in a long time, not to mention a historical religious romance story. That was very interesting to read about, because ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 13

    Argh, someone beat me to the first review again. I liked this chapter, especially the part about the projects. They sound so interesting, except the second part. I learned a ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Savior

    Thank you Roo. :D Your reviews are always appreciated. :) I was originally going to post this as one of the later chapters, but I decided to do flashbacks instead. ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 12

    Awww, I'm last to review this. :( I loved this chapter! What I really like is how you've developed Melody's mother's character. She's very charming and amusing to read about. ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The Harry Potter puppet threw that up all over Snape, who then decided to use the killing curse on Harry. Before he could do that, Homer walked into the room ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Savior

    Thanks for the review! :D I have chapter 2 out now. Faith is a... faithful person. Being unhappy in hard situations is not like her personality, but at times she ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Edgar Allan Poe (revised completely)

    I wrote a research report on Edgar Allen Poe last year (which was extremely long, might I add) and your poems describe his life beautifully. I love your second version ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    The flash was instantaneous. I closed my eyes at the explosion, the incessant ringing in my ears. When I opened my eyes I looked down at myself. There were shards ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Censorship limits free speech and so should be banned.'

    Isn't it hilarious when you hear swearing on tv, but you know exactly what it means and you can read their lips? For censorship on swearing, to me it's pointless.

    Jan 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Savior

    THANK YOU FOR REVIEWING! Well, I guess I caught that before but didn't do anything about it. *mumbles about being careless* I want this story in present day and this ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    *I'm confused...*

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public School vs. Home School

    My friend in South Carolina is homeschooled and is taught grades above me. She'll probably go to college earlier than me, as well. But I believe that it is crucial ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels Don't Have Wings

    Gemma: "You okay?" I leaned down to brush a lock of hair out of Daniel's eyes. He was sitting up and looking out onto the other buildings. "Where's Angel?" Daniel ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Oh god. I was so thankful that his nose wasn't bleeding, because that would be pretty bad on my part. Even if one drop was spilled, I could still smell ...

    Jan 4, 2009


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson