User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    *Thank you peanut!* "I don't know." he replied. I looked down at Abigayle. "Sorry." I said, releasing my hold on her mouth. "Just stay quiet." I was happy that her ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    *Can someone bring me in? I'm confused. >_

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    My place was a little more than crowded at this point, it was getting to be claustrophobic. Zander sat on my bed while Bree leaned over me as I worked. ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    The clock started beeping uncontrollably and it turned out to be an alarm clock. Aristsotle was so surprised by the beeping that he tossed it up into the air and ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    *I'm going to ask someone to take my other boy character and then maybe we can continue this. We just need some dedication! :D I'm going to add some drama.* ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    I laughed lightly and Bree did the same. It was nice to have friends around again. "So Bree, how did you manage to get such an out-dated gun?", I inquired. ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 15

    WOW!!! :shock: I did not see that coming! Melody and Nathan... hmm... Well, that was an extremely interesting chapter. I must admit I was sad to see no romance, but ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Kate There was another knock on the door that made Zander and I look up from our conversation. "I'll get it.", Zander said. He took his new pistol and aimed ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    I looked over at the boy who so deftly took down the beast it took my breath away. Who could do that? As one charged toward instinct took over and ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wounded

    I liked this chapter a lot, but I think it would have been even better if it was longer. So far I don't know the characters, only that Nichole gets ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    "Okay, I'll fix your gun." I finally gave in and took the pieces of scrap metal from his hand. I inspected the damage. "How did this happen anyway?" I looked ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    I looked down at the huge book and though it seemed daunting at first, the information amazed me. It was like the biggest history book of man-kind and even more. ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 14

    This chapter just seemed to slow for me. Your on chapter 14 and you haven't even gotten to the romance yet. I mean, I enjoy every word you write, but ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Kate I fingered my laser-taser while I walked the halls of the shipped. I traced the trigger with my fingertips, making everyone around me ill at ease. I smiled absently ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    "My name is Kate." I said. We all sat in a circle with Melpomene, everyone uncomfortable except her. She seemed to radiate confidence, but all I could do was envy ...

    Jan 9, 2009


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian