User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should assisted suicide be legalized?

    I believe it should be legalized, because there are some instances where the person is going to commit suicide whether someone helps them or not. It's not a decision thought ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Tami I walked down the red carpet leading towards my throne to spot a man sitting in the King's throne. "Who are you?" I demanded impatiently. The man got up, ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    *Sorry I've been out for a while* Kate I was inside in our cozy little room when I heard the screams from outside. Rushing towards the sounds of the screams, ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Bree sat there in my room with me as I worked. Remi and Zander had left and Bree decided to stay with me before the action began. "Are you up ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memory

    Awww *cries uncontrollably* that was probably the saddest poem I've ever read on YWS. *wipes tears away* That was truly beautiful. Anyway, back to reviewing. I wanted to say I ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Weavers Ch 1

    Oooh, I loved this! The bond between the two sisters is so sweet that it reminded me of my little sister. The world you've created is wonderful and exciting! Your ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Battle Of The Bands

    Name: Elle Greggory Age: 16 Appearance: Idol: Paramore Favourite Band/s: Flyleaf, Maroon5, OneRepublic, We the Kings Favourite type of music: Pop What they play: Sing Other: Up for love.

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Twilight

    This is free verse, right? It seems that this was directed at a person in particular, not to a general audience, yet I thought it was quite good. Your title ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Sure, Sam and Catherine can be together. :) When do we begin?

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Name: Annaline (or Anna) May Kember Age: 24 Gender: Female Reason for being at hospital: Nurse Appearance: (see below) Personality: Anna always smiles for her patients, but is mostly reserved. ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Nothing World

    *Oops, by Arabella I mean Esperanza. Sorry, but I haven't posted in a while.* "We are having a meeting in the fort. Tonight." I whispered to them. "Can someone tell ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    I helped get John into the car and then, within an instant, we were gone. He sat by my side as we seemed to teleport through space. Melpomene's words weren't ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Oops, sorry I posted while everyone else posted, so I got bumped down last. :oops:

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    Chase raced over to Emily's side, but not before taking down a monster on his way over. He seemed to be exploding with anger and took it all out on ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Day All the Roses Died

    That was an excellent poem that I truly enjoyed! I caught this one little error: Some read it on Google just this last may. May should be capitalized. That's all ...

    Jan 15, 2009


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte