User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    "So nice to see you again, Leo and Sian. I am afraid I am in need of some help." "What kind of help?" Leo questioned. I made sure that no ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Battle Of The Bands

    "Hey guys!" I shouted over to Jopesh and Lucy. "My ride came late." "No prob, but we're still a few short for our recording." Lucy said. I whipped out my ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Temori "Your Majesty, the king of Volca has taken down a major line of defense. He has arrived at our very doorstep." the aid said grimly. I saw Riverr look ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    "I am doing something about them. I have set up a defensive line around the palace and throughout it. But before I play offense I must have a new king, ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    *Yay! :D* Name: Georgia Ross Age: 14 Gender: Female Hunter or hunted: Hunted Personality: Is quiet and shy, but smiles often. Appearance: Special Abilities: Is very flexible. Weaknesses: Strength

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    **Can I still join or is it too late? :(**

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Sam "Soup." I told her. "What kind of soup?" she asked. I shrugged. "The hot kind." I said. This made Taityn giggle into her hand. We finally made it over ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Sam "We're going to the cafeteria." I told Taityn. She was a cute, vibrant child that I had known for many years. Taityn was a rare person who persisted through ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Sam I looked at my watch and noticed I had off in a few minutes. I had done so many operations today I couldn't count, yet I wasn't tired. Plus, ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    Remi had just entered my room out of breath. She looked like she ran here while being chased. "Are you alright?" Bree asked. "I'm fine, but I think we might ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Anna "What a cute name." the girl smiled at my response. She hugged her bear closer to her chest. "He's my best friend." the girl said sweetly. Just then my ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    I was soaked but slowly dripping dry. We all sounded like chattering fools by the time we all got back to the room because of the cold, wet clothes. I ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    Leo looked much older than his last visit. He seemed to be set on bussiness here. "Well, you see... Of course she's not my mother." Leo answered. Riverr and I ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 16

    Wow that was an amazing chapter that literally had me laughing to tears. Now that I really know your characters it's easier to laugh at their typical misfortunes. :D I ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Exodus

    The atmosphere was tense, yet exciting. Officers pushed levitating carts filled with platinum over to the hospital docks and began unloading. This was our only opportunity to strike. Zander smiled ...

    Jan 17, 2009


Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin