User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    *Is anyone posting?*

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Candles on the Water

    I stifled a scream as I saw Johnathan die right in front of my eyes. I supported Jake with one arm and Abi was on his other side. I looked ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    I tore of a sleeve on my jacket and wrapped it tightly around his thigh, securing it with a double knot. Now he couldn't untie it. He didn't scream but ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Jason What a mysterious character, I thought to myself. I looked over at her face to see if she had heard, but Sasha pretended not to. I followed her into ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    I felt the aura of power before I saw the woman. She was beautiful with dazzling blue eyes that seemed to be taking in every detail of me even from ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 17

    Wow, that was excellent! At first when I read about Helen's period I was thinking, What boy would speak so freely on the topic? but it shows the relationship between ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Primal Oblivion

    How could Liamede's know? How did anyone find out about the past king's real death? If they knew I could kill a bonded man, why would they be fool enough ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Merciful Bane

    Wow, that was amazing! This was a very gripping story that had my heart literally pounding out of my chest as I read it. As Krupp has mentioned, your imagery ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    I walked over to the little boy who seemed to have a girl and a boy hovering over him. "Everything all right?" I asked the taller boy. I looked down ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    ***Sishbee, is it possible that Sasha and Jason could be together? They would be the perfect twisted couple, and I intended on making Jason a bit Sylar-ish as well. :twisted: ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Posting officially begins now. You must post at least every three days and at least a paragraph. Please post a paragraph for each character, because you need to prove you ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Surely! :D That's my real name, but I don't like it. It's funny seeing it on a screen. :)

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    ***I can't wait for Season 4 to start too!*** Name- Tara Maise Age- 24 Gender- Female Personality- Is funny, intelligent and sweet. She is fun-loving and is always laughing. Appearance- ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Heroes This is based off of the TV show series, Heroes. It is not required to have seen the show, but I’m sure it helps. Plot: People from around the ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Georgia "Where is there to go?" I asked Kat. Everyone looked towards the woods, answering my question. "We should leave now." one of the boys said. I looked over at ...

    Jan 21, 2009


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor