User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Randomosity Re: Names

    My names depend on the type of character, and I am big on researching just the names for certain stories, like the meaning of the name, origin, etc... I think ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being in a confusing country.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of Secrets

    "Timmy, what's up dude?" Greg asked. People thought you were dead here if they didn't see you out partying on the weekends, because there really wasn't much else to do ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    There were only trees. An endless amount of trees. Our group was rushing, some kids breaking off in panic and others trying harder to stick together. I held hands with ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    At first I was thinking "No, I'm so not wearing odd socks..." but was completely surprised when I looked down. They're not the same! :shock: Mind reader? TPBM is reading ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 I think it's fantasy, but I'm not sure. It does look cool, though! :)

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Earth Science

    :smt100 Can anyone help? Why is a wet-bulb and dry-bulb temperature inaccurate when using the psychrometer in a temperature that is below zero degrees Celcius or thirty-two degrees Fahrenheit? I ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 18

    I don't care what you say, that was an excellent chapter. I think the humor makes up a lot for the missing romance, but I can wait. And it is ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of Secrets

    Timmy Ciummo "Beep!... Beep!... Beep!" My alarm blared by my right ear, a constant blast that drove my head so insane it forced my mind to wake up. I fumbled ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Georgia-Hunted "Where do you think they went?" I asked Anna. She shrugged. "I don't know, but this doesn't look good." she said. We both looked around the room where we ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    *I'm lost. Can someone bring me in?*

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    *Tyler, that would be fine. :) I forgot Bennett didn't have powers, lol.*

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 17

    I agreed, too! :D

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I actually start writing after I come out of the shower. I like making up songs, so usually that helps. But it also clears your mind and makes you calm, ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    *Ooo, that does sound like a fearsome group!* Jason "I'm in." I said. I couldn't deny that sounded like a lot of fun. I took her hand and she smiled. ...

    Jan 26, 2009


You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan