User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Break my Heart and Hope to Die

    Thanks for the review. I'm a grammar freak too, but I guess we still make mistakes. :)

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Break my Heart and Hope to Die

    *This chapter is really just to show everyday emotions the main character has. The story's plot will really pick up in the next chapter.* Break my Heart and Hope to ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Weavers Ch 2

    Oh, I should have reviewed this a while ago.. well, better late than never. Length - I loved. I would have preferred more, but considering the circumstances I think it ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I am from America! TPBM is in their pajamas, cuz I know I am!

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 Interesting, if not a bit eccentric. ;)

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    OMG KailaMaie, we have the same exact fears! I'm not too fond of heights... at all... and I had terrible nightmares about falling down escalators when I was little. The ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of Secrets

    *I don't know any French... I'm taking Spanish, but figured the language just seemed to fit.* Timmy Ciummo I looked over from my seat and smiled at her as she ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 20

    Well done on this chapter, I loved it! It's another excellent chapter for an excellent story. I think most of the error were found by your other replies, so no ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of Secrets

    *Lol, I have a friend named Tommy. I just think Timmy's a cute name. :)* "Are you alright?" I asked, concerned. That must be one rough first day. "I'm fine." ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    *I think the Heroes should start grouping together, because the Villains are teaming up.* Tara I was going over to the hospital to begin the night shift as an intern. ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    There was a rustle coming from the bush and everyone changed from their happiness about the raft to immediately wary. Everyone edged over towards the river, not wanting to get ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 19

    I have a lot of mixed emotions about this chapter. Firstly, I thought it was very funny. Quite an amusing chapter, so congrats. Second, I thought it was just a ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Addicted to buy books

    I think it's because I just love seeing books that are mine, not anyone elses, that I can read whenever I want and however many times I want. That's why ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of Secrets

    I thought about the girl in the front of the class and watched her curiously, sure she did some strange things, but she caught my interest immediately. The teacher had ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having bad grammar!

    Jan 30, 2009


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi