User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: Hiding

    I looked down at our clothes, raggedy and torn. Well, as long as we look the part we might as well play it... "I have just enough coins for tonight, ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Earth Science

    Thank you for your help. :)

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Me Until my Heart Stops

    Okay, here's my review as promised: Nit-picks- “I don’t know, I never really gave it a lot of consideration. But it would probably be a cd not a song.” CD ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Estelle Veranda I was right, the horsemen didn't follow. We made our way over to the village without any followers. I tried to remain as inconspicuous as possible, hiding in ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Estelle Veranda The wood seemed to be closing in around us, trees beginning to narrow and make us slow so the hunters behind us could catch us. All I heard ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Me Until my Heart Stops

    I would love to review your work, because I've read it and I do like it, but there is a rule on YWS that you must do two reviews yourself ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    *Sorry it took me so long to post this, but better late than never.* Danielle Parker Dust swirled around the room whenever your foot touched the floor. Light was slanting ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Break my Heart and Hope to Die- Chapter 1

    Thanks for the reviews everyone! Cat- I'll have to fix that in the prologue. Thanks for pointing that out. Music_lover- I know Bella's a danger-magnet, but almost to the extreme. ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lethal Love Games

    That was very interesting, but what I would like to know is why did he want to kill her? Also I think you need to give the reader a little ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lethal Love Games

    That was very interesting, but what I would like to know is why did he want to kill her? Also I think you need to give the reader a little ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Break my Heart and Hope to Die- Chapter 1

    Thanks for the reviews, guys. I'm just aiming for a story that's not clichéd, because I want to write something that's fresh and new. Even though I do know it's ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 22

    *laughs until I cry* Wow! Am I bad or what? :D I just read a book about the main character being named Melanie. How in the world can I forget ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 22

    That was fantastic, great job Meep! You have to stop doubting your ability to write, because I'm not going to ever agree with you. This chapter was the perfect length ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Break my Heart and Hope to Die- Chapter 1

    *This is the chapter where you can really see where the story is going. I would love some feedback about the idea of the story.* Chapter 1 - Danger-Magnet What ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Break my Heart and Hope to Die

    Thanks for the review, Cat. I'll have to work on that. This prologue really has nothing to do with the story, but I should catch the reader's attention a bit ...

    Feb 22, 2009


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)