User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    wilt

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey. Haven't ever really joined a forum seriously before.

    Hey Dark Sploosh (nice name, by the way ;)), welcome to YWS! So I see that Rosey and Shauni have already told you about the rules, so I'll just give ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anything...

    Well this was a very interesting short story, which was very enjoyable, even if it was a bit gory. Oh, and congrats on actually posting in the romantic section. I ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Smell that Fresh College Dropout Scent! mmmm!

    Welcome to YWS, Aquaman! I see that you've already been informed on the rules, but here's some other friendly tips: 1.) Grammar, spelling and punctuation should be checkeded with each ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: A Stupid Love Song

    Wow, I really enjoyed this. The only nit-picks I have is the punctuation in you third verse. This probably isn’t something you wanna hear , It’s not really something I ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Nicole I saw Jack for a fleeting moment before diving into the chaos. Debris rained everywhere

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Kidnapped 2 - Dead Or Alive

    Grace Jewel My clay sculpture was beautiful. Actually, I think it could have been possibly beyond beautiful. It was a graceful female wolf, one you would find in fantasy novels. ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    Daniel I had been on my way to Health class in the Hospital Wing when I had heard the commotion. A girl older than I heard it too and followed ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *Can someone please bring me in?*

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The War of Flight

    Name: Emily Rose Rank: Airman First Class Airship: Fighter Falcon Power: Freedom Fighters Age: 17 Personality: She is a very fierce young woman and can either seem harsh to those ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Name: Nicole Dremonty Gender: Female Age: 19 Special ability: Heals and is virtually invincible. She is also a skilled fighter, even though her soft looks may deceive you. What they ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Break my Heart and Hope to Die- Chapter 2

    Thanks for the reviews everyone. :D Music- I'll have to work on Jason's description, but you got right down to the point. He's a nerdy, popular boy, not a usual ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    *I had a dream about this storybook and my boyfriend was there and everything... very awkward... Just thought I'd let you know, because I suppose the idea was just so ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    *Can someone please bring me in?*

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Break my Heart and Hope to Die- Chapter 2

    Thanks for the reviews guys! :D Ashleylee- Yeah, I'll have to fix Jason's character, but it's true, he is confusing. This is all in Jen's POV, so she's new to ...

    Mar 5, 2009


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing