User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • General Fiction Novels Re: 25. New friend

    Hey there, Aspiring! :D I'm here to get reviewin'! Nit-Picks: He peeled his eyes away from her face and studied the old worn bookmark on the girls pant leg. Apostrophe ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other Re: Dawn Reports 1

    Okay, it seems everyone has given his/her opinion on the matter, and don't get me wrong it's very intriguing. Let's just go through mechanics first, though. ;) Then on to ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: { The Sky's Burning }

    Hiya CoF! :D Let's see what you have here. Nit-Picks: Standing there, with your innocent stare. Even though this comma goes well with the rest of your stanza, it's unnecessary. ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hiya SporkPunk (cool name, by the way)! Welcome to Young Writers Society! You like Placebo? :D I was just listening to "Running Up That Hill". I love the hopeful sadness ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Heya, f1shes! Welcome, welcome, welcome to the wonderfully wacky world of YWS! So from what I've gathered you like photography? We have a wonderful Art & Photography forum here on ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mahahaha...

    Hello there, Masquerade! Welcome to YWS! I'm Selene, and it's so nice to meet you. ^_^ I love your avatar! It reminds me of the Dust Man or whatever his ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There Once Lived A Girl...

    Hey there, Ducky! I'm Selene, and it's lovely to meet you. ^_^ This was such a cute little story! I liked that this had a beginning, middle, and end to ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: us together

    This feels like lyric poetry to me... I'll review it when your piece is moved to the Poetry section. No biggy. ^_^ Until then, welcome, welcome, welcome to the wonderful ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tootie Fruity (Contest)

    *Someone is going to want to put me in an asylum after this... Just so you know I love cats. They're my favorite animals. Also, I wrote this because I ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: Cracked Ribs

    My friend just cracked his ribs and he didn't spend anytime in the ER. He just got a nice pat on the back and the doctor said he hoped he ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Sinister Scarecrow

    I liked this poem from the first two lines. Your ties between a personal self, or a human who feels emotion, and the scarecrow was very well done. I read ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dom and Kelsey: A(kinda) Emo Love Story

    Hey there, Hugs! *hugs* Welcome to YWS! :D I'm Selene, and it's lovely to meet you. ^_^ Have you checked out this huge site yet? YWS may seem intimidating at ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Pencil

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Brothers at Arms

    Hey there, Greyson! Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! I'm Selene *shakes hand* and it's nice to meet you. ^_^ So what are your hobbies besides writing? Do you ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: A tribute to my dad on father’s day.

    Wow, that was truly touching. First off, I'm sorry about your mom. It's tough living with an alcoholic in the house because they become consumed by drinking. It's a horrible ...

    Jun 21, 2010


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight