User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    I want my third star, so I better go and review.

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Clara Charleston The aroma of succulent meats and breads wafted over and tickled my nose, caressing it with its warmth. It was at that moment I hadn't thought about how ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Scaramoushe, welcome to YWS! Wow, your username really caught my eye, because I'm singing Bohemian Rhapsody in chorus and I love the part where it plays "Scaramoushe, scaramoushe, will ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pay all attention to my intro thread.

    Hello CoreCorrrection and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D So people give you feedback like "That was great"? Well don't worry, if anyone reviews your work like that ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Oooh, that sounds awesome. Where should we start?

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Will we be sorted after 12 people post their character profiles?

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    I am surprised there isn't one of these! Name: Clara Charleston Gender: Female Age: 11 Personality: Is very quiet and shy. Her temper can be easily provoked, though. She is ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Back in the cave?

    Hello Krueger, nice to meet you *shakes hand* welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! I shall be your guide today and show you around. If you've been wondering about ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?

    That is an ouch. Oh this was a week ago because there is a laundry list of stupid things I've done. Well, my sister made this smoothie and it was ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Blood, Book 1: Rubedo- Chapter 2

    Hey Sploosh, once again you have out-done yourself! The way you ended this chapter was phenomenal, exciting and made me itching to read the next chapter. I have so many ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new. (:

    Hey Jess, welcome to YWS! So I see you know the rules, so I'll just give you a few pointers: 1.) Don't be shy to ask for help when you ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: umm...?

    Hey Megan, welcome to YWS! :D I'm Selene and I will be your YWS host for today. I see you've been shown the rules by everyone else, so here's a ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Blood, Book 1: Rubedo

    Wow, I enjoyed reading this immensely and I'm thrilled you requested me to critique this! I really didn't find any major errors and I think June caught most of that. ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the Bible a great book to use to live life for, God?

    OverEasy, that's the same way I feel. I'm currently writing a novel that will clash with my faith, what you are describing, but I am writing what I believe is ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating a Story

    Oh, if you want to get a story idea just take a shower. That's strangely where all my good stories originate from, or if you remember what you had dreamed ...

    Mar 14, 2009


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper