-
Re: April is Script Frenzy Month!!
Wow, I can't believe it's only a little more than a week away. :shock: Well good luck everyone! My username is SeleneForeverDream on Script Frenzy. So what is it exactly ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Hiding
*Sorry I haven't posted in so long!* Her face fell slightly from her angry expression to a more desolate look, but only for a moment. Then she was close to ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Hey Rosey, I did as you asked! K)
Hey vampirechick, welcome to YWS! I'll be happy to tell you about the rules here on YWS! Here's my survival guide: Tips and Rules 1.) No chat-speak, like brb and ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: the::crawl
Hey Lizzard, welcome to YWS! I caught it the second I went into this thread that you have an awesome sense of humor. That's always really enjoyable around here. :D ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Hi. :-)
Hey simplyECCENTRICme, welcome to the amazing world of YWS! Interesting username, by the way. ;) It's quite unique. Well as you can see I'm not a Greeter, the blue person ...
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: Nueva (new in spanish)
Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS, writing_music_life! Great username, by the way. I've been taking Spanish for a while now, so feel free to ask me homework questions if ...
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: Is teen dating wrong or right?
I think dating is right, because I'm currently dating a guy who has all the right qualities for me. He's tall, active in church, cares about me, is kind, thoughtful ...
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: Hello
Oh I love that book, too, The Sorcerer's Stone! I've probably read it way too many times since it's come out just because of what you described it as. The ...
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)
SeleneForeverDream
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: Hello
Hey Rai (that rhymes!) welcome to the fabulous world of YWS! :D That's so cool that you like horse back riding because I know so many people that do it, ...
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: Hello
Hey Thirst! I came up with my username the same way you did. ^_^ Welcome back to YWS! :D I'm not sure who Chrysi is, but I certainly know who ...
Mar 18, 2009 -
Re: Critiques and Friends
Hey luv2write, welcome to YWS! So you like writing romance? Me too! I would love to review some of your work, so just PM me if you ever need one. ...
Mar 18, 2009 -
Re: Newbie Alert!
Wow, The Thief Lord! *Puts on need-to-read list* I will have to look into that, because I have hear it's an excellent novel. And Agatha Christie... hm, I've never heard ...
Mar 17, 2009 -
Re: Hi Everybody!
Hey TurtleWriter, welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D Ooh, NaNo lover! I cannot wait for NaNo and am seriously counting down the days until it's here! I guess ...
Mar 17, 2009 -
Re: Newbie Alert!
Hey Smily, welcome to YWS! Well your a bookworm? Me too! What's your favorite book? Who's your favorite author? There's a forum for randomness in the community forums. Trust me, ...
Mar 17, 2009
