User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Blossoms and Shatters

    Thank you everyone for reviewing! wiseman- Thank you for pointing that out to me. I'll look back on my work. :) Lil_Pau- I was actually thinking if I should repeat ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ciao Dudes!

    Hey BG, welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! I'm a bit smiley-happy myself. :D Glad to see a NaNo-er around here, because they are always warmly welcomed! We even ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    The new day came quickly and I was anxious to get started on all that we had to do. "Rise and shine!" I tore the covers off of my sister, ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Blossoms and Shatters

    Love Blossoms and Shatters New love blossoms and blooms The sweetest flower So delicate, so fragile And if you ever let it spill From your cupped, protecting hands Let it ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    It was our last result, but our best way of escape from the life we left behind, the memories, and more importantly, the hunters who would not rest until they ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Adrenaline

    Adrenaline You know when you know what you’re doing is really stupid, but you do it anyway? Well I was having one of those moments. Blood pounded in my ears ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hello, welcome to YWS! I've been watching Twilight all morning because I got the DVD last night, so it's nice to see a fellow Twilighter! There's a group in the ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is teen dating wrong or right?

    To be honest, the mouth or genitals of an American girl are the most disease ridden in the whole world. That is a completely untrue statement and is sexist, as ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    "Well I think our best way of escape is to stay here," I said. "because, frankly, I am sick and tired of running away." I saw Abigayle nod, so I ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Yes CopperCurrency, you are in the right place! Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! Here are a few rules to start you off: 1.) We have a 2:1 ratio ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirst, Part 1 (Revisions have occured!)

    Hey Thirst, I was wondering when you would post this. (Bold words are corrected or added words) Nit-Pick: I held them shut tight for a few minutes. Surely, I had ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is teen dating wrong or right?

    I'm not sure if I agree with it as the purest form of innocence, but I do agree that it is a natural drive.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is teen dating wrong or right?

    I don't think sex is wrong. In fact, I think it is the purest form of innocence. It's a natural drive. Everything else in existence that feels as good is ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is teen dating wrong or right?

    STD's, teen pregnancy, these things *can* be prevented. Especially now, with all of the preventatives that there are out there. Nothing is 100% but it certainly will lessen the chance, ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is teen dating wrong or right?

    However, also see my take on education. I don't believe sex should be seen as something disgusting, I believe that society made it seem that way. I think that kids ...

    Mar 21, 2009


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg