User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Hmmmm... I probably should be. TPBM likes Christmas cookies!

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new!

    Hello magnusbanefan13, welcome to the fabulous world of YWS! :D I'm glad to see you enjoy editing your work, because that's always appreciated around here when you submit your work. ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: your world our world x

    Hello Play, welcome to YWS! I'm Selene and I shall be your reviewer for today. First, I should probably give you a quick rundown of our rules here. We have ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When I'm All Grown Up

    Hello pla! I'm Selene and I shall be your reviewer for today. :) You have a good, solid poem here, but it seems to be calling a little something to ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    Inside were bustling women with thread and needles. They passed by us without a second glance, like we were mere specters come to witness their busy day. Abigayle began to ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, I know it's hard to believe

    Hello Shadowlink, welcome to YWS! So if you haven't already noticed, we have a point system here on YWS. These are the points that you earn and spend while on ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I do! His name is Puss-Puss Kitty. :D Seriously. TPBM likes Pop music.

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well howdy there

    Hey Chloe, welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D So if you've been wondering about the different colored usernames on YWS, they are our YWS staff. Here's a run-down ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: looking forward to critique :)

    Hey Chartreuse, welcome to YWS! You have quite a unique username there. I didn't even know it was a word until I looked it up just a second ago. You ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New kid!

    Hello Roxi, welcome to YWS! So I see you know some rules and have the YWS staff down, so why don't I give you some tips on YWS? 1.) We ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey Musical Girl, welcome to YWS! Don't worry about making a few errors every once in a while, because it takes practice to type fast and do so without making ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo, I'm new :)

    Hey Breezy, welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! So you like script writing? Well Script Frenzy is in a few more days, five to be exact. If you haven't ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ?!?

    Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! I love that song, as well as your username. Strawberry fields forever! Now I have it stuck in my head... :D So seeing ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know your a writer when, mentally in your head, you describe how people say things. Your also a writer when your thinking about how your latest character is starting ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    10/10 Love Pride and Prejudice! Well, actually I enjoy anything Jane Austen writes.

    Mar 24, 2009


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris