User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I don't dislike Twilight. TPBM enjoys reading Edgar Allen Poe.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Gary A seemingly sweet 8-year-old boy who may seem to act like the perfect angel, but grows horns whenever he is alone with his sisters. He's nice when his parents ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Cold

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Christi An elderly 90-year-old man who is a theft, is clever and has rarely leaves his home, even after his family left or died. He is psychotic and unstable. He ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Tissue

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No I'm not currently but I will be *prays* in Florida in a few more days. That's where it's warm... TPBM dislikes raisins.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Great Gatsby

    -Removed-

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Great Gatsby

    I loved the book, and even though I read it a few years ago I remember why I loved it. It was because of the characters that I enjoyed reading ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello Luciano; welcome to YWS! Ah Spain, I just got back from touring there a few weeks ago. Is it still lovely out? It is absolutely dreadful where I am, ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here ^^

    Heya Robin, welcome to YWS! :D Flemish, eh? I've never heard of it, but I suppose you learn something new everyday. ;) Here are some tips and rules to help ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: young little newby

    Heya BB, welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D Since it looks like a lot of things have already been covered, I'll go over a few other basic rules ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Helpful McHelpfulpants. I'm here to help.

    Heya Helpful! Welcome to YWS! :D Since it seems every beat me here, I'll go over the groups we have on YWS. We have many groups, from random ones like ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kalyug

    Hello Spike! I am here, as requested, and ready to review! :D You have quite an interesting piece here with your chosen setting. The imagery is nicely done, but I ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    Hello emmylou, I shall be your reviewer for today. :) Nit-Picks: Over and Over, My god given fears. The second over does not need to be capitalized and god given ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here.

    Hello Rena, welcome to the lovely, spectacular, marvelous world of YWS! Happy Birthday! *Hands over a bag of cookies* :birthday: On YWS we have a point system, if you haven't ...

    Mar 29, 2009


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria