User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    April, here I come! Thirty days. All of April. One poem a day. This should get interesting...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    I love your review count! I can see your doing well with our 2:1 ratio. Well done. :D The Deathly Hallows, you say? It's an excellent read and I'm sure ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Danielle The smell of my home reeked of sweat. My boyfriend had just come back from his track meet, sweaty and un-showered. He busted in my door with a smile ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for allowing someone to live in your mind, because that's just freaky.

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Name: Ash Lee Martino Age: 16 Appearance (pictures allowed): Personality: Is fun, bubbly and sweet. She can make anyone smile or burst out laughing just by her personality. Interests: Singing ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Plato

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    Heya Tyler! Welcome to the magnificent, magical, marvelous world of YWS! :D It looks like the rules have been covered, so I'll just move right on to the YWS staff. ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No, I did not. TPBM likes writing fantasy.

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hay everyone

    Heya Random, welcome to YWS! :D So here are the few rules Dudette was referring to: 1.) No chat-speak, like gr8, l8r g8r, ttyl, you know. Term abbreviation like lol ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    My first story was surprisingly good, considering I made it in first grade. It's actually what inspired me to become a writer, so I really should dig it up somewhere... ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Ray A women who takes the place of New York socialite as her rich husband pays for whatever her heart desires and buys the finest new gowns from Milan. She ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Pretty Blue Jay! 10/10.

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for thinking you're cooler than ice cubes, because we all know you'd be dead. ;)

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No, I love meat! TPBM likes sushi.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Evil

    Mar 30, 2009


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi