User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Ash Lee "The name's Ash Lee." I told them. The girl that was my height smiled crookedly and the other girl beamed. "Nice to meet ya! Do you mean that ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Angel

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: First Chapter of My Romantic Comedy

    Heya Maestro, welcome to YWS! My name is Selene and I shall be your reviewer today. :D So since you're new here, I'll give you a quick run-down of the ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being older than me.

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yes, I did. I hunt for them. ;) TPBM wants to go outside.

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Heya Pringle! Welcome to the fantastic world of YWS! Adding on to what Shauni already said, we may not allow net-speak like her example, but we do allow term abbreviations ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    *lol, We shall.* There was a boy who came running past us as we entered the shop and pushed Abi down as he went by. It was so sudden that ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bruised Spirit

    Hello Layla! I shall be your reviewer for today. :D Nit-Picks: yet you will for shame! It seems that your missing some word after "will". be to late to apologize ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    *Can someone please bring me in?*

    Apr 2, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #2 Taking to the sky Shines and glitters in the night Fairies fly on by

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie on the field.

    Hello J, welcome to YWS! Here are some rules to help you get started: 1.) Review your work. This means that if your writing has mature and/or sexual content you ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a Newbie!

    My favorite genre of writing is romantic fiction. I just love a good romance story, like Jane Austen and Shakespeare. Here are some other questions for you: ~ What's your ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a Newbie!

    'Ello P!nk! I'm not British, but you can't deny that's pretty fun to say. ;) Anyway, welcome to YWS! Since Rosey has already shown you the rules, I shall happily ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: "new??"

    Hiya Reiko! Welcome to the wonderfully wacky world of YWS! (Try saying that one out loud! ;)) So here are some other tips that might be helpful: 1.) Check over ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #1 My heart breaks each time I see your face. The damage done that can never be taken back. Even if I wanted to I know it must be ...

    Apr 1, 2009


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer