User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for doing a review for every other post you make.

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I do! It is awesome! :D TPBM wants to go someplace warm.

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    That sounds... interesting. Very unique, though nothing really comes to mind that I can relate to when I read it. Forever Dream

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Nate

    Apr 4, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #4 Silent children have no voice, They're taken from love without a choice. Tiny infants cannot speak, No words of their future are so bleak. Penniless paupers have not ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm a nube!

    Hiya Penwritings! Welcome to YWS! Here are some other rules: 1.) You may not use chat-speak or CAPS, like *writewatiwant* said, but you may use term abbreviations like POV, MC ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    *Excellent, Cat!* "Forgive my brother, miss. I am afraid he lacks self-control." the slightly taller, lankier boy said apologetically, but with a playful grin spreading across his face. The other ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Back To Our Roots

    Hey Zorah! You have an excellent piece here that really has me pumped to go help the world and change the future. You have some very idealistic views here, but ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Stream of Airport

    Via, you had my full, undivided attention the second you said you were in the Newark Airport. I cannot tell you how many times I've been there. I know where ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I actually like fall, but I am happy that spring is here, :D TPBM prefers Harry Potter over Twilight.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    *Thanks for the feedback! :D This poem might be used in a project.* Poem #3 Day breaks from the darkest shade to the brightest light, And brings with it cover ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited?

    I am so excited because I just started spring break! Florida here I come! :D

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    Blight.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Truth.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I don't think so... TPBM likes chocolate milk shakes.

    Apr 3, 2009


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight