User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    *I have a lot of catching-up to do, but I can still do it! :D* Poem #6 Dark thoughts fill the void after loss, the worst sin of all. That ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    The back room smelled better, but we hardly noticed after meeting Samuel and Daniel. It seemed like a dream. "This is your workplace." the woman motioned around the small, stuffy ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Heya Charmed, welcome to YWS! Since I see you know the basics, I'll tell you a little bit about the ranks we have on here. You may have noticed that ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hiya Slash! Welcome to amazingly addictive world of YWS! We have a few rules here: 1.) Please use proper grammar, punctuation and capitalization while on YWS. Also, don't use chat-speak, ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    Heya Izzy, welcome to the wonderfully wacky world of YWS! :D I love your taste in literature, because those are all excellent books you've mentioned. Philip Pullman has an interesting ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new!!

    Heya Genuine, welcome to YWS! It seems like a lot has already been covered, but I do see one tiny detail. Don't talk in all CAPS while on YWS. For ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I do love Thai! I wish there was a good restaurant around here that actually cooked it... TPBM has dinner as their next meal.

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I do love Thai! I wish there was a good restaurant round here that actually cooked it... TPBM has dinner as their next meal.

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Haute couture

    Hiya Velvet! Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! Hope you enjoy it here. :D Hm, well it seems everyone beat me here, so I'll just say that you can ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Hiya Smile! Welcome to YWS! :D Since it seems a lot has been covered, I will tell you about the groups we have here on YWS. When you go click ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new

    Heya Kemunto, welcome to the wonderfully wacky world of YWS! :D We have an awesome poetry section, so I'm sure you'll love it here. Lyric poetry is a good way ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #5 There once was a girl named Meg, Who accidently broke her leg. She slipped on the ice, Not once, but twice. Take no pity on her, I beg.

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Dinner

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having your title make me dance.

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new! Obviously.

    Heya Rfitts, welcome to YWS! I have come to attack you, like Cat said. :razz: Since Rosey has already beaten me to the rules, I shall tell you about the ...

    Apr 4, 2009


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi