User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #8 A Stolen Love Stolen love is not the best, nor is it worth the price, but it shall suffice. Stolen moments with another are not as treasured as ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #7 Dreams and Nightmares Elusive memories slip from your grasp, those golden moments of wonder. They are substantial for few seconds then leave with no goodbye. The thoughts resurface ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Meditating

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Um... randomness. SeleneForeverDream

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    *Can someone please bring me in?*

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bubblegum has arrived..

    Hiya Bubblegum! Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! You have an awesome username, by the way. Very cute. Here are some YWS rules for you: :arrow: There is a ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Love Circle

    :shock: That is confusing. Sorry, I thought Sophie was nicknamed Rosey.

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Love Circle

    Hey Ruby! I am here, as requested. :D Aw, I feel so bad for him. I hope he finds some sort of way to be with Rosie, or maybe a ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    My favorite writing tip is nothing is ever edited enough. There is always something more to edit and there is always room for more improvement, no matter how good you ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bully Blues

    Heya Mona! This poem looked like it was a personal experience, but also sort of seemed violent. That's just my opinion, but I think there could have been other ways ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Mysteries of Poker

    Heya Pokerface! Welcome to YWS! :D Well since I see pretty much everything has been said *pokes Kat* I'll just tell you about some of the things you can do ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there.

    Hiya Ruby! Welcome to YWS! :D You have writer's block? Ah, now that's an evil demon. My best advice is just to relax and sometimes the ideas just come to ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sunshine

    Daniel Moore "You know, there's nowhere to go. We are stuck and there's nothing we can do about it until we reach some sort of civilization. So get used to ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Uh...

    I think it means that the picture can't load, thunder, or that it has been removed from another site. That's just my guess. Hope that helps. :)

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    *Sorry I haven't posted sooner.* Danielle I looked down, ashamed I'd have to hide something from him. If only he knew, or better yet, was able to understand. I wasn't ...

    Apr 15, 2009


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk