User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lesson in Breaking

    Okay, so I'm just going to say first off that I read this poem when you first posted it. I hadn't had time to review it but I thought about ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One last beat, Drumming heart of mine

    Hey, Styley, and welcome to Young Writer's Society! :D First off, I must say I enjoyed this poem. I liked how you alluded to the death of the speaker in ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stolen

    Stolen Lips pressed to bare skin, it melts at a small, daring touch, because from that heat it must want too much. Haze in eyes and mist from mouth captured ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Island of Despair (Starting)

    Name (First/Last, or First/Middle/Last—nicknames allowed in quotes): Kaley "Kale" Shalles Age (14-18 yrs. [unless he/she is brilliant or dense]): 15 Gender: Female Hair Color, Style, and Length: Lon

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Regret Letters (formally know as Eliza and Morgan)

    Ooo, this is interesting! Your point of view is very interesting and your story here was enough to keep me reading. Here are just a few nit-picks- The whole ordeal ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Hope wanted, chapter one

    Hey there, grigoris! :D Welcome to Young Writers Society! Have you been to the Welcome Mat yet? It's in Community forums. If you go a bunch of friendly people will ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: follow your heart

    Hiya, dege! Welcome to Young Writers Society! *shakes hand* I'm Selene, and if you need anything feel free to ask. So have you taken a look around YWS? Since you're ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: hands

    Hey there, Hobbit! This looks pretty interesting, so let's see what we've got. The only thing that really stood out to me was the jumping of ideas between your first ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Boxed

    Boxed Loving trust, we all must- Jumble, mumble spurs of wonder turn into a childlike hunger Hollow sounds resound around a tiny hole beneath the ground Bubbles pop rainbow clouds, ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: YWS and School ~ YWS and Other Sites

    Aw, thanks peanut! :D

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: YWS and School ~ YWS and Other Sites

    Thanks for the replies, guys! These are all really good ideas. I think the easiest might be to just tell my teacher about it and get the okay or PM ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: By the Hands of a Wizard

    Hey there, photo! I love the idea you had behind this poem. Your first stanza is very eye-catching in the sense that it's distinctive from other poems. It had an ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: YWS and School ~ YWS and Other Sites

    Okay, so I may just be silly, but I've always been a bit hesitant about posting an essay online because schools I have attended have a zero plagiarism rule. They ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Undying Love

    Hiya KitRose! I'm Selene, and I shall be your reviewer for today. ^_^ So you really didn't give me much to work with here. :/ Well, I'll give it a ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo.

    Hey, Starmaker! :D Welcome, welcome, welcome to Young Writers Society! Have you read the Host by Stephanie Meyer? Her other books, the Twilight series, were okay in my opinion, but ...

    Jun 28, 2010


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon