User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #12 Gold and silver is what I taste on your lips. It's a subtle flavor, but it shows that you are not the man I thought you were. Is ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #11 The Witch's Price Heat from your warm touch lingers it's soaked into my skin. Your radiance will win, it glows through your fingers. A smile was all that ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: A & Q

    What genre is Romeo and Juliet? Twilight

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Books please (again)

    The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind is excellent for fantasy lovers and people who like Eragon. My avvie is represents the Sword of Truth series, because they're some ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for living in a world with pink, fluffy bunnies.

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sunshine

    Daniel "We don't need hope- we need a miracle." I muttered to myself. I felt my skin starting to get burned again from the unrelenting rays. My flesh had been ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all

    Hello Farquad, welcome to YWS! I am Selene *shakes hands* pleasure to meet you. Hm, I like that pun. You should put it in your signature, because everyone should enjoy ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations.

    Heya Monique! Welcome to YWS! :D I'm sure you'll love YWS! Everyone here is very friendly and are willing to help you become a better writer. So don't worry, no ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #10 Betrayal Stay away from me, please Before I hurt you more. It's not like I take pleasure In those saddened eyes of yours. Keep away from me, please, ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I want to so badly, but sadly I have not. :( TPBM has a cute kitty.

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    *Thanks!* I took Winnie's hand and shook it. It was nice to meet someone even after the little talk in the auditorium. I was glad to make a new friend. ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Love

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sunshine

    I was going to end up killing her. If we were going to die, I would gladly roast her alive before I croaked. "You know, we're in for a very ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: The Diary of Poetry: Kat's attempt at Poetry!

    Heya Kat! (Bold are corrections) See my pain, break me again ; l eave my heart out in the pouring rain. Release your darkness, release it on me. Give me ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #9 Remembrance Love seems to sidle by me, it never wants to touch and though it was a passing glance I want it oh so much. It sings to ...

    Apr 16, 2009


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka