User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi Border and welcome to YWS! Mind if I call you that? I don't really feel comfortable calling you Crazy, because that would be awkward... :razz: Here's another little rule ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sunshine

    "I'm starving!" I exclaimed. "Let's go get a burger.". Francesca rolled her eyes before following me off into the small town. There really wasn't much here, but I was just ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #15 Our first meeting was not so grand as I reached out to touch your hand and found you pulled away. That hurts me every day. Your refusal, denial ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hi Chaos and welcome to YWS! You may have noticed that we have different colored usernames here on YWS besides the original and classic black. This is because the different ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Ripped

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hiya Marked! Welcome to YWS! :D Here are a few rules for you: 1.) There is a 2:1 ratio rule here on YWS when it comes to reviewing and submitting ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sunshine

    "What?" I asked, startled by her sudden outburst. I had just started getting used to the dead silence. She had to go and ruin that for me. "Lights!" she screeched ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Skinny

    Apr 18, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #14 Death of a Friend My mind races as I see you there lying hurt and broken. Your wound is far too deep, you see but those thoughts are ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    You can earn points and spend them while doing various things here on YWS. You spend points when you submit your work, like a poem or story, and it costs ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello Arma! Welcome to YWS! :D Here are some rules to get you started on the site! ~ We have a 2:1 ratio with reviewing and submitting work. You must ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Sunshine

    "What?" I asked in a daze. She had interrupted the silence and my thoughts... or rather schemes. "Did that sign say how far the next town was?" she repeated herself ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #13 Stop toying with me, you have to stop I'm not sure how much more I can take. Can't you just break my heart for mine and everyone else's ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    I see I was beaten here by fluteluvr *eyes flute*, so I'll tell you another little tid-bit about YWS. So you may have noticed that we have different colored usernames ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hiya Jodie, welcome to the wonderful, marvelous and strangely addictive site that is YWS! :D My username was created the same way as yours. Selene is one of my main ...

    Apr 17, 2009


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle