User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #21 What is this thing called love, and what am I supposed to do with it? Am I supposed to hold it, know it, share it? Now I'm confused, ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All!

    Hiya Escape and welcome to our beautiful world of YWS! :D I'm Selene, by the way, so nice to meet you. Do you see that big Groups button at the ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #20 I'm suffocating in the loneliness that you have placed upon me, and I'm drowning in aimlessness, where I don't know my destination. Time seems to slow, while my ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!!

    Hiya Carie and welcome to our wonderfully addictive world of YWS! :D My name is Selene, so nice to meet you. Here are the colors: Blue- Greeters. They help make ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    I met you with a care-free smile and kind words brought us together. I saw love kindle behind your fiery eyes knowing the road we would endeavor. Your heart grows ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...

    Hiya Chelsea, and welcome to our wonderful world of YWS! :D Pleased to meet you *shakes hand* my name is Selene. Here are some other rules for you: 1.) No ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #18 Why must you twist my words and make it so I will never let you go? I might be lying to myself but something tells me its true ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #17 In my dreams I'll find you, I'll hunt you down, you'll see For the terrors you face now Are nothing to what lies before you. You're remarks did ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo! :P

    Hiya Charlotte and welcome to our spectacular, amazing, enormous world of YWS! My name is Selene. ^^ Here are some other rules and bits of helpful advice: ~ Please do ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: nice to meetchya

    Hiya Wolf! Or can I call you Wolfie? That's a cute name. Anyways, welcome to our rather addictive site called YWS! :D Since you already know the rules we have ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HI. new aspiring novelist on the block

    Hiya Blair and welcome to YWS! :D My name is Selene, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you. *shakes hand* Here are some other tips and rules: ~ ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: new member!

    Hiya Angel and welcome to our wonderful world of YWS! I'm Selene, by the way. ^^ You may have noticed that certain members, like Flute and I, have different colored ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hiya Yamar and welcome to YWS! :D Since it seems mostly everything has already been mentioned, I'll tell you about the wonderful title system we have here! You may have ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #16 A Vampire's Allure Can you quench the thirst for me when I hunger for your blood? You don't need to tell me, because I already know the answer. ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hiya Ev! Welcome to our wonderful world of YWS we have here! ^^ My name is Selene, by the way. Adding onto what peanut said, here are some rules and ...

    Apr 19, 2009


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird