User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya fellas

    I see a lot of new people here, so welcome all! :D I'm Selene. *shakes hands* Pleasure to meet you. I love Harry Potter, and I love your username. It's ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: sup

    lol I'm an exception to the children who think cursing is awesome. Plus, it's a rule, so as long as you are respectful of them you'll get along well with ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: To Introduce myself

    Heya Lenne and welcome to the amazing, awesome and addicting world of YWS. Soon you won't be able to stay away from the site, trust me. ;) My name is ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #23 Catch Me The voice guides me to you, and into your tight embrace. Hands steady me when I'm about to fall, so please catch me. Whatever you do ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fairy Control

    Thanks for reviewing everyone! :D Siobhan- I'm going to have to explain better about the warring between the elves and fairies in later chapters, but thanks for the advice! Syte- ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: sup

    Hiya Richie, and welcome to YWS! Here are a few main rules we have here: ~There is a 2:1 ratio with reviewing submitting work. You must review two pieces of ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Food

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fairy Control

    Chapter 1 The night was warm against my bare skin and the breeze that blew had the smell of sweet lilac on its breath. The forest was thickening the air ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hihi xD

    Heya Patra and welcome to YWS! :D My name is Selene. Here on YWS we have a lot of awesome groups you can join. If you've noticed the big 'Groups' ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    *Thanks, Kat!* Poem #22 Hearts Matter Hearts beat a certain rhythm, one that you can't hear. You don't need to listen, it's a feeling, my dear. Why must you be ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why Hello There!

    Hiya Kayla and welcome to YWS! Since it seems a lot has already been explained, I'll just tell you about the wonderful star system we have here. You may have ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #22 My mind is made up, cannot be swayed, so cease your cries, because I'll say my goodbyes. A heart was broken, it's in repair, I'm far from mended, ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for holding an adorable little dragon in your avvie. It distracts members by its cuteness. :razz:

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Can I brake?

    Hi Kat! Once again, I see you've been writing some lovely poetry. :D Nit-Picks: Somethings getting in the way. "Somethings" should be something's. This goes for the same line in ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Can I brake?

    Hi Kat! Once again, I see you've been writing some lovely poetry. :D Nit-Picks: Somethings getting in the way. "Somethings" should be something's. This goes for the same line in ...

    Apr 25, 2009


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen