User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Night

    May 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Crash

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Long, blonde hair. Medium-sized in weight. Small ears. Am I close?

    Apr 30, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Yay! I am done! :D Poem #30 The Mark of Suffering Don't throw your life away, because please, it's too precious. You only come and leave once, and yes, you've ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hiya Alive and welcome to the fantabulous world of YWS! I'm Selene. :D It's a pleasure to meet you. So here on YWS we have some pretty cool groups that ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    #29 Shadows The darkness creeps behind me moving ever so slowly. It flits across my vision and then is silenced by the unkown. And it's watching, I swear it is ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Let my rose go. Where? I don't know. Let my spirit be free, riding the winds of humanity. Allow me passage through the heart of me and you. Let the ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #27 A Free Spirit The days and nights you're by my side, a picture hanging on the wall. What if it were another way, and you had your say ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #26 Voice of my angel lift me to heaven, for things are too earthly. Words are too sacred for this chapter of life. Death.

    Apr 29, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #25 Kind is your heart. Soft are your words. Love is your soul. How is this proven? Your deeds and the- Deeds and the- Action.

    Apr 29, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Selene's NaPoWriMo

    Poem #24 Spring I was swept away by cherry blossoms today, and rode upon the wind's breath. The sweetest smell caught me in its wake. I wanted so badly for ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Dentists *shudders*

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Guess who is posting using his shiny new DSi!

    YWS comes up well on my iPhone, and I can do everything I need to. YWS is with me everywhere. :D

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 YWS Cities

    Go NY! Woop! :D

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Stawberry

    Apr 28, 2009


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx