User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Other Poetry Re: Sisters

    Hiya KayC and welcome to the fabulously wonderful world of YWS! I'm Selene and it's nice to meet you. :D Here are some nit-picks: Sisters screech and bicker and scream, ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey. Hi. Hello.

    Hiya Jetpack and welcome to YWS! I'm Selene and it's lovely to meet you. ^_^ You may have noticed that members here have different colored usernames. This is because YWS ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Aloha Ciao

    Aloha Aloha! Welcome to YWS! :D Your review count is lovely. ^^ Mine's not quite there... but brava for you, because we love having people review! May I inquire as ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Hey Lily! Your username reminds me of Pandora radio... I'm not sure why, but don't mind me. ^_^ Welcome to YWS! We have one group in particular that you might ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Heya Cat, Knightly, and hero and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D If you look up at Rosey's post above, there are a bunch of rules to help ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi Alex and welcome to YWS! I like your little intro ^^ and now I'm curious as to how you write. I'd love to read sometime. Anywayz, YWS has some ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Hapily ever after

    Hey TeenQueen! I shall be your reviewer for today. ^^ So here I go! But everything has to end. Love, family or friend. Everything’s a disaster. There’s no happily ever ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Archie and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D I'm Selene, by the way, or whatever you wish to call me. So here at YWS we members always ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    Congratulations, Evi! :D

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    It reminds me of a last name... maybe a nickname? Pure~of~Heart

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Disney World

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! =)

    Hi Kate and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! I'm Selene by the way *shakes hand* it is a pleasure to meet you. :D Yes, I must say that ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello.. :)

    Hiya Natalie! I'm Selene and I'll be happy to be your ally on the wonderful YWS journey you'll be taking! ^_^ (translation: I'll be your overly-cheerful friend) Anyway, it's nice ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back Vyper! You went to the Optometrist? lol I'm going there soon to get new glasses. :) Anyway, glad to see you back! :D I've been off YWS for ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of Secrets

    "You know, all cheerleaders aren't sluts," I said while laughing along with her. She shrugged while replying, "Just like how jocks aren't all jerks." She winked at me, but my ...

    May 2, 2009


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian