User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Hello Shakira and welcome to YWS! :D I'm Selene and it's nice to meet you. :) On YWS we have a few basic rules: -Please review two pieces of work ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having Sylar in your avvie!

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Now that's a book I would read. I'm guessing it's religious fiction maybe? Possibly a fantasy novel... I'm not sure. Turbulence

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Tell my neighbor to stop or I'll send a rabid chicken over to their yard for a nasty surprise. What would you do if a person you were dating had ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, here goes nothing.

    Hiya Dash and welcome to YWS! You've come to the right place, because if you want a brilliant opinion on your story there are certainly enough brilliant people to help ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Olivers Inspiration ch. 2

    Hiya romantic! I'm back for more. ^^ Nit-Picks: He had the worst luck when it came to getting and finding any decent girlfriends. They all were always the worse ones ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Heya Nadia and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! Here are a few more rules and tips for you: ~Please don't use caps. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THIS. ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 23 part 2

    Hiya Meep! I should have reviewed this sooner... but I'm here now! :D With his face glowing, Nathan put his arm around Melody’s slender waist, like a victor with his ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. Greetings

    Hiya Lyra and welcome to YWS! I'm Selene and it's wonderful to meet you. :D Oh a His Dark Materials fan! :D There's a group here on YWS for people ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I believe everyone has the donate option beneath their points. You can click it to give points to other members if you wish to do so. For example, I could ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: There Are Only So Many Ways To Say Hello.

    Hiya Sami! Welcome to YWS! :D If you want to meet other writers, this is the place to be. And you just met two! I'm Selene and it's a pleasure ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello and I am new!

    Hiya Audriana! You have a beautiful name ^^ I'm Selene and it's lovely meeting you. There are many things to do on YWS, you just have to find them. Here ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Olivers Inspiration ch. 1

    Hey romantic! Wow, I just love that you're posting in the romance section! We really don't see the male sex anywhere near here most of the time... but anyway, good ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 3. still untitled rock star's unlikely love

    Hey! I haven't talked to you in forever! Well, I'm here now to review your story, so I hope that helps. ^_^ Nit-Picks: What is with that guy? He thought ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi from New Zealand

    Heya Anna and welcome to our little literary world of YWS! Here are some tips for having a good time here: ~ Don't take reviews too personally. People critique your ...

    Jul 10, 2009


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook