User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Welcome Mat Re: Introductions and a Mayonnaise question.

    Heya Jack and welcome to our wonderfully addictive world of YWS! Woah...:shock:... I never noticed that. Well I suppose if you put mayo on some things, like boiled eggs, tuna, ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Forest Sonata

    Hiya Kamas! Selene is here to review! :D Nit-Picks : By what she was. Eh, this isn't really a good second sentence. It's a sentence fragment, so maybe you could ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being older than me! :P

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm so excited to be here! =D

    Hey Cassidy and welcome to our big happy family called YWS! I'm Selene *shakes hand* and it's wonderful to meet you! :D Ooo, I love Flyleaf! My favorite song from ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member of July: lilymoore

    Congrats, Lily! :D

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    ... Called Wonderland where Ali met Alice, her long lost twin sister. They had tea time together with the Easter Bunny, but while they were eating crumpets, a witch with ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hae

    Hiya lala and welcome to our big happy family called YWS! :D I'm Selene and it's nice to meet you. So here on YWS, we have a few ground rules. ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Making my entrance~

    Oooh, I love your favorite food and dessert! *drools on keyboard* I love any sort of Thai food, and as for desserts... well I like all of them. :D The ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hiya Irish! Welcome to the wonderful and wacky world of YWS! Here are some important rules we have: ~There is a 2:1 ratio when it comes to reviewing work and ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Making my entrance~

    Heya Sheshia and welcome to our big, happy YWS family! We have some rules here that are important to follow, otherwise the Mods will hunt you down. ;) And you ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Can't Tell Daddy

    Hiya Silver! I'm here to review, like I said I would. ^_^ Oh and welcome to YWS! :D Nit-Picks: I trust only him – I always had. I'm a tad ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you prefer to type your stories or write them by hand?

    I write most of my stories and poetry by hand. I just prefer doing it that way because that's how I began writing, but nowadays I also type them up ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The World is a Circus

    Hiya Medrol and welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D I'm Selene *shakes hand* and it's wonderful to meet you. ^^ Here on YWS we have a few rules: ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let me introduce myself....

    Hiya Sapphire and welcome to YWS! You have a lovely name, by the way. It's very pretty and unique. I'm Selene *shakes hand* and it's a pleasure to meet you. ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new...

    Hiya Bright and welcome to our big YWS family! :D I'm Selene and it's very nice to meet you. *shakes hand* Expanding upon what Stella just said, make sure your ...

    Jul 12, 2009


something quotable
— yuuki