User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Words Cut Thin

    I understand this is bad and needs a lot of work, but that's why I've submit it. I'm working on my romance writing for a larger story, so all critiques ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hiya Sweetie and welcome to YWS! I'm Selene, but you probably already know that since I've seen you in chat. ;) Onto the lovely little things we like to call ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day.

    Hiya Gabriel! Lovely name, by the way. One of my characters are named Gabriel. :D My name's Selene *shakes hand* and it's nice to meet you. So how about a ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 That's important to remember. It's a short little quip of advice. :)

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tainted

    Hiya Greyed! Glad to see you've reviewed. ;) I am here to review! Nit-Picks : The dancing moonlight, stars abri *looks up 'abri'* Nope, it's not a word. I suppose ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't Worry...

    -deleted-

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: just random romantic stuff...kinda like a fictional diary.

    Welcome to YWS, always! :D Here we have a few simple rules that should be followed: ~Please review at least two pieces of work on YWS before posting your own. ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't Worry...

    Hiya Huston and welcome to our happy, huge YWS family. I'm Selene, and it's nice to meet you, Huston. ^_^ On the YWS, there's a ton of stuff you can ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: What is socio-anxiety?

    Hiya Socio! Welcome to YWS! I'm Selene, and it is a pleasure to meet you. ^_^ Emily Dickinson is a great poet. She's magnificent of her time, and I enjoy ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Saying Goodbye

    Hey, I'm here to review! *cracks knuckles* Let's get to it! Nit-Picks : Another era another adventure, There should be a comma after 'era'. time to go see hidden treasures, ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Chocolate

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The joy of akward introductions

    Hiya Greyed and it's nice to meet you, too! Welcome to YWS! :D So on here we have a few simple rules that must be followed, or else you'll have ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hiding

    *Gah! Sorry I haven't posted for this in so long!* We walked side by side in the cobbled street, looking around at our new little village we'd be living in. ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All That It Took

    Heya Young! I'm here to dish out some nit-pickings! ^_^ Nit-Picks: ……And so they said to this little boy of eight, If he went on dreaming doom would be his ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would tell them they're going to die, too. Just like everyone else. What would you do if someone gave you a million dollars, but you were only allowed to ...

    Jul 16, 2009


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec