User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!

    Hiya Summer! Welcome to our wonderful and wacky YWS family! Yes, I love Shakespeare! I can't quote him for my life, but I've read some of his works. Genius! :D ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...Plain Old Me

    Heya May and welcome to YWS! I'm Selene and it's nice to meet you. ^_^ You may have noticed that people here have different colored usernames. This is because they're ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken man

    Hey burgs! Me again. ^_^ Nit-Picks: Why is it that the good dye young? 'Dye' should be die. 'Cos i just can't take much more. I've never heard 'cos' before... ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I made my own thread this time lol. Hiya~

    Hiya Mazo! Mind if I call you that? Welcome to YWS! I love your avvie! It's very cute. ^_^ Is it just a coincidence that your name is Kristin and ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The present

    Hey there burgs! Nit-Picks : My eyes they did dart from wall to wall, but nothing I saw, not nothing at all. 'Not' is unnecessary. Perhaps, as a suggestion. 'it ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: just random romantic stuff...kinda like a fictional diary.

    Hiya Always! I'm back just like I said I'd be. :D And am ready to critique! Nit-Picks : The night was clear. The stars lit up in the sky. These ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Summer I Was 13

    Hiya Jessie and welcome to YWS! I'm Selene and it's a pleasure to meet you. ^_^ Here, we have a few simple rules that must be followed: ~Please review at ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Closet Narcissism (er, hello!)

    Heya TN! Welcome to our big and beautiful YWS! My favourite food is definitely cheese. I love cheese. Dunno why, but I do. Who doesn't just adore a nice piece ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: All That You Took

    Hiya Shina! Selene's here and happy to review! :D Nit-Picks (or nit-pick in this case xD) All that you took Is all that you'll take; Those sugar-coated numbers All equal ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: new?

    Hiya Star! Welcome to YWS! :D Ooo, I play guitar! I don't play it well, but I do have a nice little acoustic I take out every once in a ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Here's my five! 1.) Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer There was so many mistakes in here it makes me gag. Stephanie Meyer rushed through the book and didn't take an ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: review please

    Hiya Sparky and welcome to YWS! :D So after you've taken peanut's advice and submitted your work under scripts, we have a Will Review For Food thread here. You can ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: No-title

    Hiya Llama! Selene's here to review! :D Nit-Picks: But hate to return to what's real. I don't really like the repetition here with your two "to"'s. I think it would ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having a hawk avvie!

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!!!!!

    Hiya Skaker! Welcome to our big YWS family! :D There's a lot to do here and many ways to have fun. On YWS, you can do a lot more than ...

    Jul 18, 2009


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash