User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cookie Crumbs

    #9 Two Different Things touch sin carefully, it's as delicate as a girl. let it in like a whisper tickling the ears of the corn, husky and deep his voice- ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cookie Crumbs

    #8 when we ran down the empty road black tar heating and singing our feet wildflowers grew by the side of the road unnaturally tall, you said they were me ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cookie Crumbs

    #7 Too Late Drink it up, my love. Dance the night in nothing, no time. My fists thrash. Cry. Choking on alcohol. Laugh. Mom yells in your ear to put ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cookie Crumbs

    *Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do. I've been writing, I just haven't been updating. #6 Paint the realms of golden lie So hidden; out of sight, ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cookie Crumbs

    #5 From Autistic Society Trips over words until gentle stutter sounds like a patter of rain on hard cement The curve of a downward lip, how it quirks up when ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cookie Crumbs

    #4 Prejudice stranger, don't think I want to know you; one look and I know, oh, I know enough about. the way you take your coffee, eagerly licking the lip ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cookie Crumbs

    #3 Stop Threatening Me With Love A nameless feeling, but it couldn’t be... No, love was never meant for me! Wretched thought, please be gone. The fight is lost, but ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cookie Crumbs

    #2 Phantasm Vision is blackness, the darkest shade of the light; it creeps upon your brow and kisses you goodnight. Drifting sounds pound at mind’s door, their calling heard, but ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cookie Crumbs

    NaPo 2011! Woo! Sorry I'm sneaking into the party a bit late, but I can't wait to see everyone else's threads! #1 Staged "All the World is a Stage, and ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: When I was young

    Hey cupcake! This poem just screamed cuteness to me! :D However, I think the rhyming took away from the poem and made some of the lines awkward. Other than that, ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: May

    Hiya RubyTuesday! Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! I hope you're finding everything okay here. ^_^ I liked your description a lot, and I saw a lot of talent ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bed, Pure

    Hi, Helen! I really like this style of writing you have going here- it's unique! The small details you were mindful to insert were quite effective in setting the stage ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rejection

    *I'm experimenting with rhythm and trochee, so to anyone who has experience with it, nit-picks would be greatly appreciated!* Rejection I came upon the words of naught sought out on ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The In-Between

    Hey there, Persephoneia! :D This poem was magical, and it does make sense that this was a nightmare. Yet I feel it had some beautiful air of mystery to it ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Winter Skies

    Hi Blue! I enjoyed this poem; it was short and sweet. What I would really watch is the originality of what it is you're writing. I felt that you could ...

    Jan 9, 2011


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren