User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Rain

    Hey Jemima! I don't believe we've met *shakes hand* I'm Selene and it's nice to meet you! I'll also be your reviewer for today. ^_^ Nit-Picks : tears of the ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hums to self

    Also, please do not curse outside of the Literature forums. Feel free to use that language to your heart's content in your writing, but just don't curse anywhere else. This ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I have black thoughts

    Hey Black! Welcome to YWS! :D On YWS there are a bunch of things you can do besides being in the Literature forums. You can create your own blog and ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unclaimed [Prologue]

    Hey Kat! I'm here to review! :D Nit-Picks : Specially threats directed to his alarm clock. You should put an apostrophe in front of "specially" to show that it's informal, ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: This is an emergency!

    Hiya Jimi! Welcome to YWS! Here are a few rules we have: ~Please review at least two pieces of work before posting your own. The 2:1 ratio rule is very ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hums to self

    Hiya Bowie! Or would you rather I call you Achilles? Welcome to YWS! Hm, I've never red the Ender's Game. It sounds interesting... who's it by? Oh! And you'll be ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new.

    Hiya Carly! Welcome to our big, happy YWS family! ^_^ Here's a few rules and tips for [s]surviving[/s] getting around YWS! ~Please don't take all criticism to heart. Everyone here ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hiya Buddy and welcome to YWS! Since you seem pretty good with the rules, I'll tell you about a few fun things you can do while you're here. You can ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Margaret..... and I'm addicted to peanut butter

    Hey Unwritten, and welcome to our wonderfully wacky world of YWS! Haha, these Mods are trying to take over my job *eyes* hehe, I'm joking, guys. I'm Selene and it's ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Left

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    R Right Round by Flo Rida

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Research Re: What is a SIM card called in America? In the UK?

    I'm pretty sure you should have no problems by using the term SIM card, because that's the standard name for a memory chip inside a cell phone. In fact, I ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Fail

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Research Re: School Punishments

    I don't get in trouble at school, but my guess is it would typically be maybe a few days of ISS or OSS, which is Outside School Suspension or In-School ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: no title yet: Actress meets guy on a bus part two!

    Hey there moonstar! Selene's here to review! :D Nit-Picks : All I had on was some trackie bottoms and sweater. Which was cleverly named because I was sweating my ass ...

    Jul 20, 2009


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham