User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • WRFF Archive Re: Selene Critiques

    Hey guys! I'd like to review more, so I'll be happy to critique whatever you throw at me! :D Strengths: ~Romance! When I'm on YWS, the Romance section is seriously ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi and I'm sorry.

    Heya amatuli, and welcome to YWS! So have you noticed that people here have different colored usernames, like Meep and I? Well, these people all have jobs on YWS. Blue- ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Random Facts Are Great!! Hello!

    Hiya Kate and welcome to YWS! :D I'm almost six feet tall myself and I just turned 14. ^_^ Join the tall club! :D I'm 5' 11". On YWS, we ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, and thanks for having me.

    Hey Alec and welcome to YWS! :D Here are some rules to help start you out: ~Please review at least two pieces of work before submitting your own. This is ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: i didnt know so many people liked writing songs.

    Hiya Girl! Or do you prefer being called something else? Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D So here are some tips for you: ~Don't take any critiques to ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lighthouse - Part Two

    Hey Incog! Me again. ^_^ Nit-Picks : I glanced over to see James with his arms around me, face scrutinized into a grimace of pain as the car rode over ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lighthouse - Part One

    Hiya Incog! Selene's here to [s]shred[/s] critique your work! ^_^ Nit-Picks : I ran, my breath appearing before me in cloudy wisps in the frigid night air. I was expecting ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello hello hello

    Hey Paddignton and welcome to our big, happy YWS family! :D I'm Selene. *shakes hand* So, have you noticed that people here have colored usernames? Well, they're part of the ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's awesome I stumbled across you all!

    Hiya Amadea! Welcome to YWS! Good for you for getting back into writing! It's a great outlet from everyday life, as well as something fun to do. The feeling you ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unclaimed [1]

    Hiya Kat! Yay, you posted chapter one so quickly! :D Nit-Picks : As soon as her feet touched the cheap pearl carpet, that covered the room's floor area, the tingly ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Science

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Time Dissolves Itself [2]

    Hey ashley! I'd just like to say that I read your other chapter and loved it! You've got me hooked on this story now. :D Nit-Picks : Her mother sat ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we have socialized healthcare?

    Most people who aren't getting healthcare in our country are illegal alliens, but for some who are citizens and are impoverished, they get social security and welfare. Though, that may ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: One Night of Mistakes

    Hiya Summer! I'm Selene and I shall be your reviewer for today. ^_^ Nit-Picks: But they beg her and beg her Until she finally gaves in to her thirst. It ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we have socialized healthcare?

    Obama's plans are to socialize medicine. And my opinion on socialized healthcare? It should absolutely not go into play. Obama should not go through with his plans for socialized medicine ...

    Jul 21, 2009


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott