User avatar

SeleneForeverDream

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you never wished for anything. Therefore, you get nothing. I wish I had a kitten.

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm pretty new...

    Hiya Aly! Welcome to our YWS family! ^_^ I'm Selene, and it's nice to meet you *shakes hand* now onto the YWS tour! See here? *shows Community forums* This is ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Selene Critiques

    Done!

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Another Day

    Hey pinkangel! Sorry it took me awhile to review this... but I'm here now! :D I. Nit-Picks Darling… I can’t believe this honey Baby… I miss you Can’t you see ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Selene Critiques

    Eh, I can do them but I'm not sure I'll be too helpful. I occasionally write a song every once in awhile... so I'll give it a shot. :D

    Jul 26, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Selene Critiques

    Done! Nice job, by the way. Make me happy! :D Give me things to eat *ahem* I mean critique!

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS!

    You can haz greeting. ^_^ Hiya Summer and welcome to YWS! :D Here are a few rules to you started: ~Please review at least two pieces of work before posting ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(10)

    Heya Rascalover! I'm here to review as requested. ^_^ Let's get down to it! I. Nit-Picks “ Ya know, for a minute I thought you were going to throw the ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Selene Critiques

    Done, angel! Anyone else?

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ShadowDance: Chapter Two

    Hiya Kate! I'm back for more. ^_^ Nit-Picks: But I'm getting of myself, the confrontation with Xenos, my love, is not the beginning of my story, nor is it the ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Butterfly Effect

    Hiya Pinkangel! I'm Selene, and I don't believe we've met before. *shakes hand* Nice to meet you. ^_^ I. Nit-Picks He stokes my passion, Helping me find the beauty in ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Random Facts Are Great!! Hello!

    I'm very non-athletic sadly. I do enjoy mountain biking, though, but that's about it. It's awesome that you like sports! :D Everyone says I'd be good at basketball, but I'm ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Sweetness

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya, I'm the new guy around here

    Hiya Day Dreamer! Welcome to our big YWS family! :D Rules ~Please follow the 2:1 ratio rule. That means make sure you've reviewed at least two pieces of work on ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ShadowDance: Chapter One

    Hiya SilverSun! I'm here, as requested, and am ready to critique! :D I. Nit-Picks I snuck through the open hall quietly, the scent of dusk settling uneasily on my tongue. ...

    Jul 24, 2009


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind