User avatar

ScriboErgoSum

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10 for having Regina Spektor in there. Winter Light - Sarah Brightman Upside Down - Tori Amos Jig of Life - Kate Bush Life On Mars - Happy Rhodes Sweet ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    3/10 I haven't heard of any of them. Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush Little Earthquakes - Tori Amos Feel It - Kate Bush Night of the Swallow - ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Dark hair and really bright blue eyes...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Furby!

    Those things were the most bizarre toys ever, I think. I once had... three, maybe? And for a while, I actually liked them. Eeek. lhighton wrote: I remember one of ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Music

    Kate Bush is my favorite singer ever. She's the girl in my avatar (back in 1978). Other artists I love are Tori Amos, Hayley Westenra, Andrea Bocelli, and the Corrs. ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    6/10 because I've never heard of any of the artists. 1. Sawdust & Diamonds - Joanna Newsom 2. Rubberband Girl - Kate Bush 3. Crucify - Tori Amos 4. Breathless ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

    In ten years I'll be 25 ( :shock: ). I'll be out of college, and I want to have at least one novel published by then. If I'm not a ...

    Aug 21, 2008


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown